BRUINS GDT GAME 62 - 8:08 PM - THE BEAR returns to Portage and Main - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
1st period was pretty blah, 2nd Bruins were excellent, dominated possession, got a well-deserved 2 goals. Then they took a nap in the 3rd, horrible defensive coverage, unforgiveable not to be mentally ready for the Jets' inevitable surge, but then they steadied. Got some luck with the Dillon penalty, but at least they took advantage of it then closed out the game pretty well. All in all, good effort and they earned the 2 points. Have to sort out that D and the mental lapses, but nice way to finish the road trip.

Thirty Seven

Jan 23, 2017
Definitely take those 2 pts. Might have been the last assist we've seen by DeBrusk in a Bruins jersey at least it was a beauty

Reactions: Gordoff

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
He could mature into a Coyle one day perhaps.
For sure, I really think he will blossom. I just keep thinking this is it, and it just hasn’t been yet. I really do hope he blossoms here, though it would probably be best for him to break in on the 3rd line and i don’t know if that happens here.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I can't argue with them. It's tough to see how well a player is playing their position away from the puck when you watch a game on TV.

NESN does this for every single guy that comes up from Providence. Which I’m okay with when a guy is getting his first look in the NHL. But Stud has had multiple stints at this point. He certainly doesn’t look “terrible”, but we’ve reached the point where I think it’s fair to want some sort of product in out of him. Less than that is disappointing.

Reactions: HustleB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad