BRUINS GDT GAME 62 - 8:08 PM - THE BEAR returns to Portage and Main - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
For sure, I really think he will blossom. I just keep thinking this is it, and it just hasn’t been yet. I really do hope he blossoms here, though it would probably be best for him to break in on the 3rd line and i don’t know if that happens here.

He would make a great third liner for the Ducks when Getzlaf retires.

Reactions: Gordoff

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Marchand's hands seem off right now. Passes and timing with the release seem off (think of the bouncing passes he was making this week). Rust should wear off right after deadline and he can spend 15 games or so with a new RW getting acclimated to the line.

Reactions: Gordoff

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
NESN does this for every single guy that comes up from Providence. Which I’m okay with when a guy is getting his first look in the NHL. But Stud has had multiple stints at this point. He certainly doesn’t look “terrible”, but we’ve reached the point where I think it’s fair to want some sort of product in out of him. Less than that is disappointing.
I hear you, but look at Freddy. He needed a LONG look and it has paid off. I got frustrated with him the same way and couldn't figure out why he was getting the benefit of the doubt when so many others didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad