GDT: Game 61: Seattle (33-21-6) @ Detroit (28-24-8); 4:00PM PST

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
Defensive coverage in front of the net is terrible. Wing player standing in front of Gru and two defenders three feet away on either side of player doing nothing.

Looks like the Kraken from last year. Terrible defensive zone play.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I don’t see us making the playoffs. I’m in a bit of a mood today so it might be that talking more than anything.
I expect them to miss the playoffs unless they clean that shit up. This team, like others have pointed out, is playing closer to what we had last season. The only reason we have won games after the ASG is the scoring. The defensive game and goaltending has sucked

Toomany7pins

Dec 4, 2018
Seattle Area
I expect them to miss the playoffs unless they clean that shit up. This team, like others have pointed out, is playing closer to what we had last season. The only reason we have won games after the ASG is the scoring. The defensive game and goaltending has sucked
I think they’ll weasel in to the last spot. Fixing the goaltending and defensive issues need to be dealt with in the off-season.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Jesus. They could not even keep possession on that 4-on-3 when Gru left? I seriously think our best move would be to replace whoever the hell is our PP coach right now at the TDL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad