GDT: Game 61: Preds vs. Jets | 2:00 PM CST | Fox Sports TN | Hockey Fights Cancer Night!!

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
Well, I was going to post this in honor of the former OMB thread we had titled "Predators Theme Song":

BUT... I think "SELL SELL SELL!" Is definitely the topic.

PFL615

Jul 19, 2012
Smashville, TN
It's easy to have a bunch of shots and save them when none are really placed well. A saw a ton of cresr of the chest shots or right into the pads.

Of coarse Stalberg cannot finish on a great pass from Wilson but tell me another Pred who would have besides maybe Smith?

Wheeler is a big man and Weber got burned. I would love to see Wheeler doing that in gold.

So shocking to me the Preds defense doesn't score on the PP or at even strength and the Preds lose. Just mind shattering!!

Atleasy DZ put it on net and a forward besides Horny actually got lucky and tipped it in.

If a team actually plays defense and covers the point the Preds don't have nothing.
Shining example vs Jets

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
It's easy to have a bunch of shots and save them when none are really placed well. A saw a ton of cresr of the chest shots or right into the pads.

Of coarse Stalberg cannot finish on a great pass from Wilson but tell me another Pred who would have besides maybe Smith?

Wheeler is a big man and Weber got burned. I would love to see Wheeler doing that in gold.

So shocking to me the Preds defense doesn't score on the PP or at even strength and the Preds lose. Just mind shattering!!

Atleasy DZ put it on net and a forward besides Horny actually got lucky and tipped it in.

If a team actually plays defense and covers the point the Preds don't have nothing.
Shining example vs Jets

About the only other one might be Fisher but w/ his age he's not as fast/mobile as he used to be.

Last edited:

MrMariusz

Nov 13, 2007
Belgium
We are so close to being a good playoff team that is so damn frustrating.

Forsberg needs to be the forward we expect him to become, because I dont think any other team will let us trade for that one top forward we need without sacrificing a great deal of our team.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
We are an 83-84 point team right now.

I don't have the foggiest idea how we're going to make up six to seven points, just to have a shot.

Rinne would have to come back and stand on his head and our offense suddenly decide to score. Plus all the other teams go on losing streaks.
It is doubtful but I didn't think we'd be 4 pts out by the break.

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
We are playing some of the teams we're chasing, so that might help.

Proof it could happen is what occurred in Milwaukee this weekend. Think we could put an Ocho up on the board against MAF and company?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad