GDT: Game 61: Philadelphia Flyers vs Montreal Canadiens 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Let's try this again...

1z3uuxk.jpg

2r5fh9l.png

2v2ftae.jpg

28jcn06.png

29w97vk.png

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Very nice GDT. As a kid I remember loving Street Fighter, then being very disappointed at how they made Ryu look in the movie. They had Kylie Minogue in there or something... hmm.
Yeah that was bad.

A few years back I did up a SF KO screen for the Olympics every time Price beat one of the top goalies. I liked it so I recycled it here with the other new ones. And I was designing this I suddenly realized that I really am King of the Nerds.

Anyways, this should be a fun one to watch. Carter Hart vs Carey Price... old school vs new. Hart looked amazing last time he played us. This should be a good one.

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
I'd be curious to see what a 4th line made of Peca - Thompson - Lehkonen could do
Disappointment, lol jokes aside but I'm sure they would be very effective on forechecks and defensively, I wish Lehkonen could find his game again he had in his first career

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Nice GDT LG.

I remember reading a story about the amount of coke Van Damme was using during the filming of the film. Let’s just say it was a lot :laugh:

Reactions: Lafleurs Guy

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
So what's up with Danault? Is he out for this game too? I don't think we've been able to dress a full line-up all year. Weber was out for the first 2 months and then it seemed like we always had at least one forward out. Byron comes back and Danault goes out.

Nice GDT @Lafleurs Guy Love it!

Philly has been a tough match-up for us. Talented forwards. If they beat us, they move to within 4 points of Columbus, so this is a playoff game for both teams. They only have 5 matches left between the teams they are chasing (Carolina, Pittsburgh, Columbus).

It's not a do or die for us, but I'd like us to pick up at least a point.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
So what's up with Danault? Is he out for this game too? I don't think we've been able to dress a full line-up all year. Weber was out for the first 2 months and then it seemed like we always had at least one forward out. Byron comes back and Danault goes out.

Philly has been a tough match-up for us. Talented forwards. If they beat us, they move to within 4 points of Columbus, so this is a playoff game for both teams. They only have 5 matches left between the teams they are chasing (Carolina, Pittsburgh, Columbus).

His wife gave birth so it's probably a question of how tired he is at this point lol

I'm sure he'll play tomorrow.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007

I took the lines from daily faceoff. They don't have Dannault listed. Honestly, your guess is as good as theirs as to what the lines will actually be but I think these came from the latest practice.

Don't worry though, Claude can always take Dannault from the user select screen as he's still available - just has to put in two coins.

Last edited:

Oryxo

Oct 24, 2007
It's not a big deal but Shoryuken stands for something like "rising dragon punch".
That's what it looks like:

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Lafleurs Guy

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
ah man... your gdt is much more professional then mine. oh well.

GHG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad