GDT: [Game #61] Dallas Stars vs. Arizona Coyotes - 7:30 PM CT (BSSW)

Johnny Tomala

Jan 24, 2017
Decent win. If Stars lost that game they wouldn't be a serious team for me. You can't lose to Coyotes. Is it too much to ask for two wins in the row?

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Watching the game, I actually fell asleep in an upright position on the couch during the 1st intermission. Woke up at 11pm in the same position wondering where the f*** I was, my drink still wedged between my legs and I had an insanely sore neck.

Happy to see the win, but disappointed with my own performance.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
One thing I have noticed the last two game more and more is just how strong on the puck JRob is, despite not being big or fast. He won a battle do do a copy cat goal by Hintz to one we saw earlier in the year, with a no look pass yet. They must know that Hintz will stay on the dot.

Was pretty grumpy after quickly going down 2-0, but just like against the nucks, I felt they would probably come back. And yay, not just to tie last night but to win in Regulation. I had almost forgotten what that feels like.

Another observation, the Stars will be on yet another goalies highlight reels. Very unlucky or clutching the stick, I am not sure. But we did score 4 goals 2 games in a row, so maybe that part of our game is back on track, and we scored on the PP, Seguin looked good, our D didn't give one up in the third period.

As has been mentioned, the February swoon has been a thing around here for years. At least this swoon was .500 hockey, and a record of 3-3-3, not 1-8 like some years. I think it bodes well that they seem to be getting better for the home stretch. As Miro said post game, all teams go through tough stretches in a long season. Hopefully it is over and we can spend the last month+ building up to our playoff capabilities.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Watching the game, I actually fell asleep in an upright position on the couch during the 1st intermission. Woke up at 11pm in the same position wondering where the f*** I was, my drink still wedged between my legs and I had an insanely sore neck.

Starting to believe you're the real Gary Busey.

WhatsApp is going to retire this comment's jersey immediately. Stay tuned for ceremony date.

Reactions: Smelling Salt

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

no spilled drink = success

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
no spilled drink = success
My wife sat on the same couch as me for like two hours while I was like that, at which point she just left me and went to bed. She said she even turned off the game and watched two episodes of Pretty Little Liars and I didn't even flinch wtf

• Haha
Reactions: LT

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
My wife sat on the same couch as me for like two hours while I was like that, at which point she just left me and went to bed. She said she even turned off the game and watched two episodes of Pretty Little Liars and I didn't even flinch wtf
I'm no lawyer but pretty sure those are valid grounds for Divorce, if you're so inclined

Reactions: redbeardtx

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

Jim Nill? Is that you?

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino