Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
  • Lose offensive zone faceoff
  • OEL/Goligoski nonchalantly skates back to pick it up behind his own net
  • Skate to the redline, drop pass it to a forward for some reason
  • Everybody else stops and waits at the blueline
  • No option but to dump and chase
John MacLean Powerplay: Volume 1.
Almost every team is doing that, don't know why.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Good 2-points where most other results were bad. Staying in the race.

I agree Cousins was disappointing. He played like a 1 mill 4th-liner. Yeah, I know, he has kind of spoiled me a bit by being more of an impact player.

Panik wasn't seen much, but if he just had had the flu, he probably needs to gain his strength a little. A couple of good should-have-been-assists passes from him though, not his fault nothing came of it.

OEL really needs to tighten his chin-strap. Very annoying how his helmets flies off everytime somebody bumps him. As a Swede, he should worry about his safety a bit more. The helmet won't do him any good if it flies off before he hits the ice when he gets bumped into the ice.

Looking forward to Keller coming back from his extra-terrestrial vacation. The Keller-bot the alien kidnappers put in place for him, is rather boring.
;)

And nice to see Galchenyuk finally becoming a point and goal-producing machine. Good timing. Very good timing.

Last edited:

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Fun game to watch...great result. This team of misfits and call ups have NO business competing for a playoff spot. Our top scorer has 38 points!!! But there they are. Probably means Chayka does NOT move out pending UFA's for picks. Hope it does not make him a buyer. Team does not have near enough depth to be trading away picks or prospects.

Reactions: hbk and BigJCaRoach

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Kuemper has been playing very well as of late. Defiantly should be seeing bulk of the next couple starts. 3 winnable games next week at home vs Florida, Vancouver, Detroit. Thoughts?

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

Fyreman

Ret FD Batt Chief
Jul 19, 2013
Just wanted to say how really proud I am of the 'Yotes in handling all the injuries and adversity and getting a road win in Vancouver!

On a side note- did ANYBODY see how many days the Canucks had off between their last game and when they played the Coyotes? Well I'll tell you, FOUR, yes FOUR! How does that happen this late in the year?? Geez...

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Just wanted to say how really proud I am of the 'Yotes in handling all the injuries and adversity and getting a road win in Vancouver!

On a side note- did ANYBODY see how many days the Canucks had off between their last game and when they played the Coyotes? Well I'll tell you, FOUR, yes FOUR! How does that happen this late in the year?? Geez...
I mean we don’t play again until Sunday so

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Fun game to watch...great result. This team of misfits and call ups have NO business competing for a playoff spot. Our top scorer has 38 points!!! But there they are. Probably means Chayka does NOT move out pending UFA's for picks. Hope it does not make him a buyer. Team does not have near enough depth to be trading away picks or prospects.

My feeling is that there is enough in the system in Tucson on the back end and on the big club with our forwards like Fischer to make maybe one impactful trade. Moving a guy like Smereck, P.O. Joseph, and/or Gross along with Fischer and a pick or two might get us something.

Not that I want that to happen. I'd rather see both Tucson and the Coyotes in the playoffs, and the sooner we can get Jordan Gross up to the big club and shore up our RD depth the better, IMO.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I think the Man Games Lost site only counts players who've been active.

I count 301 games lost.

61 Dvorak
45 Raanta
43 Demers
36 Grabner
22 Chychrun
22 Schmaltz
16 Richardson
10 Hinostroza
10 Galchenyuk
8 Connauton
8 Kuemper