GDT: Game 61 | Bruins @ Devils, 7PM, NESN, 98.5

njbruin*

Nov 17, 2007
And I am SO pissed off about this very thing.

Brad gets abused every game and no calls.

And I got to hear Ken Daneyko laughing saying it should have been an embellishment penalty.

What's amazing is guys like Cooke and Carcillo played for years and got away with murder someone like Marchand can get gutted, fileted and the refs will turn a blind eye.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
really happy for Spooner, once he gets confident, he is gonna bring some real creativity and offense...potential to be a really poor man's Marc Savard.

He has to make better decisions with the puck and continue to work on his d game, but I think that will come together once he gets some quality experience.

Maybe get Lucic off the Spooner and Pasta line.

Eriksson-Spooner-Pasta line? Would that work?

LouisSleigher

Jul 6, 2013
SW Ohio
When B's called Pasta's name at the draft, I said to myself maybe we'll see this guy in three years. Can't believe he's here this year and star of the game. Amazing.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
And while it wasn't pretty Svedberg did backstop a win.

He needs some co code cd and honestly not sure I want to ride him as our back up very long.

But he made some good saves and only one of the goals was somewhat on him (Dougie made he big mistake but Svedberg was out of position).

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Hope they can be better....Sveddy again tomorrow at home?

I would absolutely start Sveddy tomorrow. Kid needs games. I still maintain the reason he had that awful game was due to lack of work in actual NHL games. He may not be an awesome goalie, but he's an adequate backup and has had some really good games this year.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
watching Dev Camp with Bill Ladd, we looked at each other and we said to each other 'Pasta looks better than Seguin at same age'. good call by us

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Pastrnak is easily the most creative player on the roster.

Good to see Spooner get his 1st.

Too many vets on this team are simply going though the motions and expecting better results IMO. Some may disagree, but I think it's more reason to sell off. I get the sense that a lot of these guys are waiting for help. Reality check needed. Hopefully re-establish that underdog mentality instead of filling their heads with the expectation of contention.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
When B's called Pasta's name at the draft, I said to myself maybe we'll see this guy in three years. Can't believe he's here this year and star of the game. Amazing.

The moment he was drafted i youtubed him and saw him from last years WJC and said i wanted him on the top line at the start of the season :laugh: no patience here

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013

Totally agree, what a breath of fresh air it is to watch this kid at 18 doing what he's doing :handclap: :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad