GDT: Game 60: New York Islanders Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:30PM | International Singles Awareness Day

Did you know there are single people out there

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
So you couples had yesterday...

Apparently today is International Singles Awareness Day...

Wait!

Are people generally not aware that their might be single people out there?

But those internet ads... you've seen those internet ads right?

I mean how is this a thing?

Couldn't it just be Singles Day?

Was the Awareness really necessary?

What the hell does this have to do about hockey?

Well a single point is all I'm predicting we get from tonights game.

But seriously... Singles Awareness :laugh::laugh::laugh:

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
MILESTONE WATCH!

Merrill-Jon_1.png

50 NHL ASSISTS (49)

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Pete DeBoer had high praise for Cody Eakin in Thursdays comeback win against the Blues. "I wish I could play Ol Cody 30 minutes a game, but we've got Bill back and you need to let some of the other guys play, you know?"

"As for the other Cody, Tuch will be out so Glass will slot in at his usual place at RW."

~:sarcasm:

Last edited:

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

So... Why not play him in the position you saw him play in tho. Or is this like when he practically said Bill had to prove himself to play in the top 6? 1 period was enough for PDB to put him back in there, so hopefully the same goes for Glass, but with center instead of wing.

E: lets just hope the game situation isn't the same...

Reactions: hangman005

Knightmare

VGK fan since the 70’s
Jun 15, 2018
Las Vegas
So.... seriously. . How is Cody Eakin still in this lineup? If the McGM’s really are all about hockey analytics I can’t imagine Eakin making that cut.

Does he have dirt on George? Foley? Is he Tonya Harding his way into the lineup? Every time he’s about to get benched, there’s a new injury? Or are the GM’s just praying for him to please have 1 decent game ffs so they can have any bit of value at all for a trade?

At this point I’m beyond baffled.

Reactions: HanSolo

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Eakin is playing his best hockey this season under PBD. Has good advanced stats under him, too(he's under team average, however). He also fits in well with the 4th line when he plays there(literally everybody who has played at 4C has fit in well, though).

My 2 main issues with him is that he takes up the 3C spot, and that his elevated current play could be temporary.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Eakin is playing his best hockey this season under PBD. Has good advanced stats under him, too(he's under team average, however). He also fits in well with the 4th line when he plays there(literally everybody who has played at 4C has fit in well, though).

My 2 main issues with him is that he takes up the 3C spot, and that his elevated current play could be temporary.

I think Eakin could be traded without anything needed to be taken back and I think we should do that.

Eakin and a 6th for someone's 4th. I'm sure there are GM's would see Eakin as a player they could benefit from.

Use the 4th and a 2nd with a prospect to get a defenseman.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I think Eakin could be traded without anything needed to be taken back and I think we should do that.

Eakin and a 6th for someone's 4th. I'm sure there are GM's would see Eakin as a player they could benefit from.

Use the 4th and a 2nd with a prospect to get a defenseman.
Or just include him in the dman trade. He's gone after this season anyway so trading him isn't priority 1 unless you need his cap for a TDL acquisition.

Reactions: Vegas07

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad