Post-Game Talk: GAME 60 - HAIL LINUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRUINS 4 Flames 3 F

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
What a game. I don't know what else to say. This team is f***ing exausted and looked like they had rocks in their skates but pulled it off. Linus gets a filet mignon along with Orly and Jake. Chucky gets a small piece for winning the game. Everyone better get some IV's in them. A good night sleep. And lots of ice baths. Brutal road trip. But we somehow are digging deep to win. Kudos to the boys!

Hoping Uncle Nick will be okay.

You already know the drill!
giphy.gif

Cue the music!

Last edited:

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
linus with the steal.
our power play still horrible
pasta with a 3rd really bad game in a row.
mcavoy with his worst game ever but comes up big with the ot winner.
orlov with a great game.
hopefully foligno is ok but im guessing its bad and we end up using his cap money for a forward by friday

aguineapig

Linus Ullmark hits No. 1 with Lean on Me. Orlov thinks he's in the NBA, hits a big three pointer. Everyone else was gassed from the get go but Hampus never looks winded. Marchand had that look on the OT goal, would not be denied. Bergy with the no look pass and McAvoy puts it to bed. And that's where I shall head to. Sweet Dreams all you late night lunatics. Pray for Big Nick.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
That was a very, very rough game until it wasn’t. They looked god awful 90% of the game.

That said, in the end they gutted it out and got it to OT and then won.

Ullmark the best player, Orlov was great and honestly, I thought Lucic was one of the better Flames tonight. He was everywhere.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Orlov obviously loves playing for the Bruins, and fits right in.

The team was very opportunistic; knowing they didn't have their legs, they held the fort and exploited Calgary blunders on the tying and winning goals.

PP1 needs to be addressed. Their woes have gone on long enough that it's not just a slump. With key players needing their ice time managed, and with both Lindholm and Orlov, it's time to try different looks.

Buffalo lost in regulation to Columbus so they will be as desperate as Calgary was tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad