PICKARD

*As confirmed as its going to get

[/fieldset]

[FIELDSET= GDT TUNES]

[/FIELDSET]

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Grigorenko with a 2-point night continuing his string of production.

Markov looks like he can hardly skate anymore, gotta find a way to attack him. Hopefully this is a team that can bring MacKinnon and Duchene out of their respective slumps

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
Iggy with Duchene :shakehead:cry:

Good to have Skille back. Curious to see what he can provide on a line with MacKinnon.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
I am sorry, but do lucky goals count less than others? Goal scorers find a way to score...bank shots, lucky bounces, bad goalies, whatever...they score.

Overall, yes, Landy has been the better player. But seeing as Landy cannot be on both lines at the same time, someone has to be next to Dutchie. And it might as well be the guy that has 7 points in the last 6 games.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Points are all that matter right now. Ugly or not, we gotta find a way to win and stay ahead of the teams behind us.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I am sorry, but do lucky goals count less than others? Goal scorers find a way to score...bank shots, lucky bounces, bad goalies, whatever...they score.

Overall, yes, Landy has been the better player. But seeing as Landy cannot be on both lines at the same time, someone has to be next to Dutchie. And it might as well be the guy that has 7 points in the last 6 games.

They are not sustainable... the guy next to Duchene should not be Iggy. They tried that before and it "almost" got DUchene traded.

I don't believe in luck

That's nice.

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
I just don't think there's enough talent on our team to spread the guns (Landeskog, MacKinnon, Duchene) out on three lines. Either roll two real scoring lines (any combination of Duchene, Landeskog, MacK, Grigorenko, Soderberg, Comeau) or at least call up Rantanen so at least one of Duchene or MacKinnon doesn't have to deal with guys like Tanguay or Iginla.

Btw, Iggy has scored 6 ES goals. He's simply no longer any good, and we all know he's gonna look out of place next to Duchene.

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
Pearl Jam :yo:

I'd love to see 92-34-9 together but Roy loves Comeau on that line so it probably won't happen.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I just want Mikko...

MacK's line will most likely be fine considering the match ups they will get, but Iginla is going to have to have one of his more youthful games.

MacKinnon could use some selfish play time dominating third lines.

I just wish Mikko was up so he could play with MacK in that situation to ease him in. During a time when one of your top centers is seeing easier competition would be a great time to bring up a guy like that.

Also, lets hope regardless of the lines we see the same type of intensity we did against Buffalo. So we continue to see signs they've snapped out of their post ASG slumber, those games are some of the worst we've had to watch in a while.

Last edited:

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
NHL After Dark GoPro video : Landeskog

I wonder when this was recorded, definitely not while his shoulder was injured. Look at those puck skillz

(Couldn't bring myself to post this in the Landeskog thread, that place is too depressing, and I refuse to bump that thread back into existence)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad