GDT: Game 60: Columbus Blue Jackets vs Montreal Canadiens 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
We are in a fight against Carolina, Pittsburgh and Columbus.
Including the Habs, only one of those teams will miss the PO.

All of those teams except Carolina aren't playing well lately.
Since i expect Columbus to lose their top player (Panarin....and maybe Brobovsky) next week, i think it might be the team that won't make it....well, it's either them or the Habs.

Really important game.
Time to end this losing streak or pack our bag and go down.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
We are in a fight against Carolina, Pittsburgh and Columbus.
Including the Habs, only one of those teams will miss the PO.

All of those teams except Carolina aren't playing well lately.
Since i expect Columbus to lose their top player (Panarin....and maybe Brobovsky) next week, i think it might be the team that won't make it....well, it's either them or the Habs.

Really important game.
Time to end this losing streak or pack our bag and go down.
That's right. But a loss to Philadelphia this week brings them into this as well. I doubt the Penguins won't find a way to make it. Carolina are playing great. At the moment, I would say the odd team out is either CBJ or MTL. If the Flyers continue like this, both could be out.

Reactions: Milhouse40

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
So how bad does Leks have to be before they sit the guy? Columbus got thumped last night, I expect PLD to hammer on the Habs.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I'm almost afraid to watch. Columbus got stomped on by Tampa, they'll be pissed. Torts will Torts his way to a 3-1 empty net win.

Drouin will get his first taste of boos, it wont be pretty.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Geoff Molson: Yeah, Gregory -- can you please play Stairway to Heaven for us tonight, with a couple of layers of Philly cheese?

Gregory Charles: No prob, Geoff. I already had it lined up to follow my remake of Disco Duck.

2u2bsk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad