Post-Game Talk: GAME #60: Canucks 2 @ Sharks 3: At least our eSports team is off to a good start

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
VEfmbUO.jpg

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
Why play Brisebois with Gudbranson... kids gonna have ptsd. Brisebois should be with Biega and let Pouliot and Gudbranson compete for worst defenceman in the NHL on a paring together.

Survival of the fittest, every D must play with Gudbranson... to see if they are strong enough to survive the NHL with the odds stacked against them, and to see if we can somehow against all odds salvage Gudbranson as a player.

...those are the only reasons I can think of atm to keep pairing players with Guddy.

Reactions: PuckMunchkin

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
I wonder if this Schenn guy played if hed be better than Gud or Pouliot

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
Well, on one hand we have an actual, good, NHL goaltender playing this time. Which is nice.

On the other hand he’s playing behind a largely AHL quality defence in front of him. Which is just sad, really.

I’m just hoping that Marky doesn’t get hurt

4-2 Sharks

Boeser
Gaudette

Reactions: Hit the post

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Again, feels like on those games we are destined to win, so we’ll somehow win 3-2 in shootout of sonething, with Marky getting like, 60 saves.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Good thing they got that 100th round pick so they could pay Del Zotto to play elsewhere.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
Honestly if we go out and get the 7th defenseman from a couple teams and slotted them into our top six we would be a better team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad