Post-Game Talk: Game 60- Buffalo 4- Bruins 1 - end of the world edition

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Buffalo Sabres’ rebuilding project not cutting it - The Boston Globe

How bad are things in Buffalo? A local brew pub, Community Beer Works, offered up its pair of tickets for Monday’s matinee when the Capitals were in town. Good take, Alex Ovechkin, et al, right? Desperate for takers, they sweetened the offer by throwing in $10 and free parking. A few locals stepped up, though one offered to go only if the pub increased the cash to $50. Wow. Finally, someone grabbed the standing offer.
Online ticket vendors recently have been offering up weeknight Sabres games at KeyBank Center for as little as $6 apiece. It’s hard enough for season ticket-holders to stay loyal and re-up when a team is at Ice Station Zebra levels below .500, but it is flat-out painful when the secondary market turns the thought of gifting tickets into a potential insult.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Good luck to Nash. He's getting a small upgrade on talent coming over from the Rangers.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
The Bruins prob made an emergency recall (Czarnik) just in case

If no Bergeron

Marchand Nash Pasta
Debrusk Krejci Nash
Heinen Czarnik Backes
4th line

assumption
Haven’t seen anything as of yet and they usually announce emergency recalls early on game days

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Watched the third lying down. Horrible call on that last goal.

Hated to see Spooner go. I really liked what I saw from him this season.

That being said Welcome to Boston Rick Nash.

Feel better soon.Terrible call is right.In the Oilers game exact same play basically and it was a good goal.lol

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Haven’t seen anything as of yet and they usually announce emergency recalls early on game days

Yeah... I mean was Swarz ever sent down ever since called up

Cant see the bruins not having an emergency player even prior to trade (with Vatrano traded)

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Yeah... I mean was Swarz ever sent down ever since called up

Cant see the bruins not having an emergency player even prior to trade (with Vatrano traded)
I don’t think they announced it.

Buffalo and Boston isn’t too far so maybe they’re waiting to see how Bergy is today

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Thank you sweet baby Jesus...
6QQDJZe.jpg

Reactions: GloveSave1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad