Pre-Game Talk: Game # 60 B's @ NYR 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Simple GDT ... the way they should be 90% of the time.
I like those mardi gras GDT occasionally, for playoffs, the Habs games and some special games that comes along during the season.

Besides that, a good old GDT like this one started by the first fan that want to talk about the game.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Simple GDT ... the way they should be 90% of the time.
I like those mardi gras GDT occasionally, for playoffs, the Habs games and some special games that comes along during the season.

Besides that, a good old GDT like this one started by the first fan that want to talk about the game.

Thanks Judge but this is just a pre game talk thread. Where are you now ? I just love that there are so many B's fans from all over the world :)

I wouldn't even know how to put together a real GDT. The folks here spend a lot of time and effort in putting together the GDTs for us. I do appreciate it.

I also don't mind a simple one . The best thing is to have the community of the B's HF folks (and guests) posting together . That is what I enjoy and feel is most important ;)

Go B's :yo:

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Enjoy your GDT. No point in making one now. Sorry some of us have lives.

Don't worry about it, enjoy your day.

2 games back, no more excuses. Was the same case 2 games ago, but hopefully we can get a W here... I'd like to see Lucic and Iginla show up.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
941525_10200706077830334_764375731_n.jpg

Bruinz33

Feb 13, 2014
Southern, NH
We can't lose 3 in a row, we need to play a complete game all around, Tuukka needs to be a brick wall tonight. We need this win.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
I went yesterday and was disappointed in the effort. So many penalties, and to a team that lives and breathes on the PP, with the league's top scorer left wide open in the circle. :shakehead Too many perimeter shots that either missed by a mile, or Holtby saw easily.

Hopefully they'll play a better game tonight. The Rags are pretty physical, so that should get the B's checking game going. This "make one more pass" finesse stuff just isn't cutting it with this team.

Losing streak ends at 2! :nod:

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
So, for the first time since moving to NYC, I get to see my boys live! Beyond excited for this one. My parents got me and my girlfriend tickets for Christmas, but didn't realize it's the same day as the Oscars. My GF works in fashion, and this is like her Super Bowl. She's a trooper, though and will still be there with me in her Dougie shirt.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
So, for the first time since moving to NYC, I get to see my boys live! Beyond excited for this one. My parents got me and my girlfriend tickets for Christmas, but didn't realize it's the same day as the Oscars. My GF works in fashion, and this is like her Super Bowl. She's a trooper, though and will still be there with me in her Dougie shirt.

For you and any other B's fans going tonight have a blast and cheer loud for our boys :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad