GDT: Game #60: Blues @ Coyotes Stormtrooper Effect Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Not sure if I'm allowed to do this since I'm new and stuff :naughty:
But our recent performance and a neat stormtrooper effect idea from the last GDT made me do this.
888d7514dbafe9faca8c29d9996e943b.png

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
More like "Miller-Wan Kenobi" after he scares the shi-nobi out of the Desert Dogs in the dunes of Jobing.com and their manager who looks like a damn Bantha.

But if he IS Darth Miller, remember what Yoda said "There are always two Sith; a master (Miller) and an apprentice (Elliott)

Ah yes, The force is strong with the Note. I expect nothing more than to find the Yotes destroyed at the game and their burned carcasses found next to Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru.

When asked about the carnage and scorched carcasses, Imperial Hitchcock muses: Must have been the work of Tusken Raiders.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Would like to see when healthy:

Steen-Backes-Oshie
Schwartz-Berglund-Tarasenko
Ott-Sobotka-Jaskin
Morrow-Lappiere-Reaves

Roy
MPS

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
We finally get rid of our old problem, Halak:

ukJBVIk.gif

Only to run in to a new problem right away:

Storm1-vd.jpg

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Who didn't play the last game for Carlo to be playing?

J-Bo / Petro
Leo /Shatty
Jax / Polak

Cole / Carlo

Who did Carlo play for? I must have been too busy reading all the Miller / Ott threads

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
We finally get rid of our old problem, Halak:

ukJBVIk.gif

Only to run in to a new problem right away:

Storm1-vd.jpg

HAHAHA:yo:

Wait, so now we can blame stewart and halak if the blues win, but who are the new whipping boys?

edit: Props on the OG post. Great GDT! Reminds me of playing star wars pinball when i was young

illninofan*

Would like to see when healthy:

Steen-Backes-Oshie
Schwartz-Berglund-Tarasenko
Ott-Sobotka-Jaskin
Morrow-Lappiere-Reaves

Roy
MPS

Switch Sobotka and Berglund and I'm fine with that going forward into the playoffs. I see what you're going for though. :nod:

Freyj

Oct 5, 2012
HAHAHA:yo:

Wait, so now we can blame stewart and halak if the blues win, but who are the new whipping boys?

edit: Props on the OG post. Great GDT! Reminds me of playing star wars pinball when i was young

Hitchcock for the lineup.

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
we could still set a record for only team to not score a goal after the olympic break

erderuft

Jun 28, 2011
Borås, Sweden
Awesome GDT. Very well done.

I'll be happy as long as we get some goals. Actually, a single goal would do. Any kind of goal. Hell, I'll take an own goal by Phoenix. Just score, please.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
More like "Miller-Wan Kenobi" after he scares the shi-nobi out of the Desert Dogs in the dunes of Jobing.com and their manager who looks like a damn Bantha.

But if he IS Darth Miller, remember what Yoda said "There are always two Sith; a master (Miller) and an apprentice (Elliott)

Ah yes, The force is strong with the Note. I expect nothing more than to find the Yotes destroyed at the game and their burned carcasses found next to Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru.

When asked about the carnage and scorched carcasses, Imperial Hitchcock muses: Must have been the work of Tusken Raiders.

Actually the apprentice is secretly Allen :naughty:

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Lets Go Blues!! Get big win number 40 tonight, if they play like we know they can, they will win!!

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
Stl Today had a line of: Ott Roy and Oshie.

Kind of like it...maybe competes for fewest letters in a forward line...
Really I like the idea of these 3 together. Embracing change in the deal. Let's rock n roll to the cup! All our cards are in!

Chippewa

Feb 19, 2012
houseboat, venezuela
Berglund does so much better at wing, and isn't Ott a center?

Regardless, I'm going to be optimistic and say that with guys returning to regular NHL action, our system improves yet more, and our offense wakes up.

Blues 3 (one ppg)
Yotes 0

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
So how many goals can miller allow before pitchforks and torches?

Awesome GDT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad