GDT: Game 6: Vegas Golden Knights @ Colorado Avalanche | 5:00PM | Dear God... Noooooo!

Whose turn is it to ge injured today?

• A Defenceman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Goalie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Please let Kolesar score there. There are enough times already when he almost scores. I don’t want it to happen in empty nets too.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
0198.jpg

That face you make when you want to be a good teammate but you also almost keep him from scoring.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Still not sure what Dadonov was thinking... "here Kolesar have a goal" follow moments later by "Wait I changed my mind" haha

I thought it was a joke about Kolesar not being able to score.

He was acting like he was going to touch it as a joke, you know, he can't even get a goal on an empty net type thing. But had no intention of touching it. I don't know.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Me too, i hope he sticks. The team is saying he needs work on defense, but im not knowledgable enough to see it.
He was a forward originally - he's a little tentative defensively, but he's a kid with talent.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
He was a forward originally - he's a little tentative defensively, but he's a kid with talent.

He's basically what they wanted Coghlan to be this year.
Small sample size, but he's really impressed me every single game I've seen of his.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
He's basically what they wanted Coghlan to be this year.
Small sample size, but he's really impressed me every single game I've seen of his.

More dangerous offensively and more crafty defensively than Coghlan has shown.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Please let Kolesar score there. There are enough times already when he almost scores. I don’t want it to happen in empty nets too.

It happened again. Like someone already said, Kolesar didn’t get the goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad