PGT: Game 6: Sweden 5 - Slovakia 2

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
Not the worst period, yeah there is obviously more quality on the Swedish side, but a good result for Slovaks is still possible if they stay focused defensively and generate something on the other end.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Agree. Looks really out of place.

Lundeström has been a black hole offensively. Let's take him off that first PP unit.
Yep Elvenes and Holmberg are have been better.

On Bäck, where did they even find him, what is he supposed to do and why? Because he CLEARLY lacks the basic talent to be on this team in the first place.

Reactions: derriko

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
Just looked at the replay leading up to the 2nd Swedish goal, a goalie interference should have been called on Swedish no 29 who skated through the crease and knocked off the goalie's stick.

Reactions: kabidjan18

Matte99

May 23, 2010
Stockholm
Sweden looks clearly better and they also look like they are significantly lacking skills with regards to previous years. Still early in the tournament but this is the part of the tournaments where Swedish junior team play at their best (round robin super champions since 11 years or so).

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
We wondering if they will blackout Sens or Habs game on my swedish TSN package
I don't know anything about TSN offering in Sweden, but you should not be subject to any blackouts as those are imposed by the NHL regionally, based on each team's TV market. Sweden, obviously, doesn't fall under the rules.

deVolt

Jun 4, 2018
Göteborg
I don't know anything about TSN offering in Sweden, but you should not be subject to any blackouts as those are imposed by the NHL regionally, based on each team's TV market. Sweden, obviously, doesn't fall under the rules.
Well getting Jets game on TSN3 now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad