GDT: Game 6: Sharks @ Panthers 4:45pm NBCSCA

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Boy, I really liked Peterson at the end of last season but he’s really not been good.

Just put Eklund, Hertl, and Barabanov or Duclair together. I really don’t see why this isn’t a thing.
Although Barabanov has been invisible this year...

Reactions: Sandisfan

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Boy, I really liked Peterson at the end of last season but he’s really not been good.

Just put Eklund, Hertl, and Barabanov or Duclair together. I really don’t see why this isn’t a thing.
I don’t think many players can corral that puck behind them like that and get a shot off in one motion.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Although Barabanov has been invisible this year...
To be fair, has anyone looked like a real NHL player this year so far other than Hertl, and certain stretches of Duclair and Eklund?

But yeah, I was a proponent of trading Barabanov at the deadline last year… it would be pretty disastrous if he doesn’t pick it up in the next month, I was counting on picking up a 2nd at the deadline for him.

Reactions: StanleyCup2035

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
To be fair, has anyone looked like a real NHL player this year so far other than Hertl, and certain stretches of Duclair and Eklund?

But yeah, I was a proponent of trading Barabanov at the deadline last year… it would be pretty disastrous if he doesn’t pick it up in the next month, I was counting on picking up a 2nd at the deadline for him.
If a team wants him, they’ll pony up. They know what’s going on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad