GDT: Game 6 | Pittsburgh @ Columbus | 7 PM EST | Big Brother Returns

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

They don’t have notable jacket killer Jake Guentzel tonight. Instead they will have to rely on notable jacket killers Crosby, malkin, Letang, Zucker, and probable future jacket killer Rakell.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Hoping Larsen saw last game the kids are alright and dont need so much protection. Well besides Sillinger, he looks a step or 2 behind. Jarmo would never do it but really it would be a good oppurtunity to send Sillinger down and move Johnson to the middle while bringing up Marchenko.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Daughter driving in from out of town right now. Scored some nice seats for a very reasonable price for the game tonight. First CBJ game in a while for us together. Only one request: Please don't wait until the second period to start the game.

I have my eye on you 91. It might not be tonight but it's coming.

CBJ! CBJ!

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Hoping for a nice competitive game that ends without any injuries.

Quick 2022-2023 scouting report for you guys.

The Pens are firing on all cylinders. They are getting more production out of their second line, largely due to the addition of Petry. He gives them a competent offensive brain that compliments the offense (much like Letang and L1). Petry, Rutta and Poehling have all made positive contributions this season, and are all new faces.

Crosby hasn’t missed a beat and Malkin looks better than last season.

Jarry has been playing very well.

Even the 2022 scapegoats (Kapanen, Zucker) have looked really solid.

CBJ will need Elvis to be better than he’s played in some time. The defense simply cannot make the mistakes they’ve made early in games that I’ve seen from the Jackets.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Hoping for a nice competitive game that ends without any injuries.

Quick 2022-2023 scouting report for you guys.

The Pens are firing on all cylinders. They are getting more production out of their second line, largely due to the addition of Petry. He gives them a competent offensive brain that compliments the offense (much like Letang and L1). Petry, Rutta and Poehling have all made positive contributions this season, and are all new faces.

Crosby hasn’t missed a beat and Malkin looks better than last season.

Jarry has been playing very well.

Even the 2022 scapegoats (Kapanen, Zucker) have looked really solid.

CBJ will need Elvis to be better than he’s played in some time. The defense simply cannot make the mistakes they’ve made early in games that I’ve seen from the Jackets.
So in other words another typical Pens to CBJ ass kicking is in the works with a 60% fans advantage in the stands?

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Those PP shots were pretty good, Jarry coming up big. I like Johnson on the PP (esp. when he's not trying to shoot too much from the circle - all this movement is great).

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
If theres no traffic in front of Jarry there is 0goals. PP looked good, thats something

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad