Pre-Game Talk: Game 6: Pens vs. Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleury3434*

Jan 14, 2013
Pens win this one and end it I think. Last game rangers were playin desperate AND riding the MSL emotional train; you can only use that energy for so long. Pens will pick their game up GO PENS!!!

DeadGator401

Feb 7, 2011
This is going to OT, don't know who'll win.

Lot of Raw emotion from MSL tonight, I expect his team's level to drop a little from the last game. Need to get one early, as always.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Games shall be gotten to tonight... fear not!

Now for the Sweet Gladams/Pyatt line we are certain to see... if we make it to game seven, perhaps we shall be desperate to dress the one legged Orpik

All kidding aside, this is typically the game we win... on the road away from the cursed CEC

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
I'm worried about this game.
As always. But it´s better to "only" be worried than to directly predict a Penguins loss, for once.

What about a win today? Gonna be tough, because the Rangers will try to use MSL emotions as a catalyser again... It´s sad but that tragedy increased their chances. I expect a MUCH MUCH BETTER effort from the Pens and a really close game. Feeling cautiously optimistic about today. Game 7 at home could be a disaster but we are good on closing the series on the road, so this is our best chance to pull this series.

Fire Shero*

Go pens - I'm not nearly as excited as I was a couple of days ago since the Bruins are now up 3-2.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Hopefully they give a **** tonight.

At least they're away from the CEC...
It´s good. Pens should simplify a game on the road as they often do. We´re one of the better road teams in the league. Crowd also booes a lot in this series, it´s better when it´s directed at the Rangers.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins 3m
#Pens lines: Kunitz-Crosby-Malkin, Jokinen-Sutter-Neal, Bennett-Goc-Stempniak, Gibbons-Vitale-Adams. D work in groups of 3.

Kunitz and Crosby re-united.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
This doesn't bod well for Scuderi's use. Either he's in the top 4 or playing with Engelland... or dumbass puts Engelland in the top 4.

Please for the love of god let Maatta play or Despres be called up.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I'm guessing:

Martin-Letang
Scuderi-Niskanen
Engelland-Bortuzzo

Yuck.

Lloyd-Christmas-Cry-and-Gag-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
I dont think well see someone called up. WBS have played back to back games this weekend. Having someone of them play tonight Will make it 3 games in 3 nights.

I hope maatta can go. He has slowed down lately, but how someone rather see egelland in the lineup is beyond me. Just look at the pairings, worst in the playoffs by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad