GDT: Game 6 - Pens @ Isles - 6:30 PM ET - Do or Die, but Please Don't Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
This is all on Jarry. These Isles have no business winning a series. They have been run off the ice pretty much every single period.

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
I truly wish anyone in our clown media had the balls to ask Sully why his absolute refusal to put Sid and Geno together, or why he felt the need to ride Jarry into the toilet

All you are going to hear is that “we put the lines together in the way we felt gave us the best chance to win.”

Reactions: Andy99

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
You get the sense in the last 3 years they did have at least rosters who could compete. They ended up getting lucky in the playoffs being delayed for Jake and squandered that one BAD. It just really is something.

You do have that litttttttle bit of a feeling that it may be 10-20 years.

Or hell look at the Isles. 1983 was the last Cup. While they have our number.. they do nothing with it. 1983. I wasn't born and i'm not young by any means.
Teams don't usually luck in to generational talent in back to back drafts. We may never see something like this for the Penguins again and it's utterly bitter sweet.

Reactions: ColePens

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I hope Burke absolutely verbally murder's Sullivan in the exit interview. Just knock his astronomical ego down about 45 pegs.

Eat shit, Sully. Should've cleaned house after the last Isles series--maybe there would've been enough time and gas in the tank to make the changes needed to sort things out.

Would've been nice to see Jake take a shift with Geno this year.

Doubt there will be a chance for a new coach to try it next year (for personnel reasons).

Reactions: Lustaf

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
I can see all of the keyboard warriors that our beat writers are after this game defending Jarry's season this year saying he's not a bad goalie, but you can't have this kind of performance at the end of this era. It's shameful.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah not sure what anyone's problem with Zucker is. He's been our best winger by a mile and has shown more heart than anyone not named Geno, Carter, or Tanev

I just wish his hands weren't a complete cluster**** 99% of the time . . .

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
DarkBlushingArabianwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad