GDT: Game 6: Penguins vs. Predators

Status
Not open for further replies.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
if we expose Murray, they will take Murray. Sid, Geno, Kessel, or Letang are our only players left unexposed that could change that.

idk, i think theyd take maatta, hes still viewed around the NHL as a young Top 4 dman on a good contract whos only gonna get better.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
idk, i think theyd take maatta, hes still viewed around the NHL as a young Top 4 dman on a good contract whos only gonna get better.

I don't think there's even a slight chance that you're right. They wouldn't even take time to discuss it imo. Murray is just far far more valuable than Maatta.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
We seem to have radically underestimated the importance of Connor Sheary to this team.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
i just really don't need to hear the injury list (except murray) read off every couple minutes in the third of a losing game. does anyone at root sports ever get a performance review?

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
We seem to have radically underestimated the importance of Connor Sheary to this team.

I don't know whether you are being sarcastic or not, but in this case you are absolutely right, Sheary is one of our rare forward with constant pressure in the o-zone, his speed allows him to disrupt the transition from their d-zone, more possession more chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad