GDT: Game 6: Penguins vs. Blue Jackets: 7 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
I really am at a loss jst how long the Pens have rarely had or have a fourth line guy who is the great equalizer to Crosby and Malkin and many more skill players. It borders on insanity that a franchise would not protect the most important assets with a Chris Neil type. No team except the Penguins do this crap of taking the high road while Crosby and Malkin have to fend for themselves.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
What the hell is with Stempniak, Sutter and Kunitz all having more icetime than Geno?

Geno and Sid are hurt.

You can see Geno after every whistle looks like he's giving birth. I think it's his right shoulder.

SaintLouHaintBlue

Have another donut
Feb 22, 2014
Michigan
his derriere

ace-ventura-ass-talking-nsfw-981291.gif

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
Sid has been great tonight and he's played well all series. not in his beast mode but he's far from playing poorly.

side note, how did sid not get an assist on the first goal? if a columbus player made contact before kunitz that's tough luck because Crosby created the chance

He was originally credited (on my GCL app notifications), but it looks like they changed it.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
through two periods:
MAF solid
Martin, Tanger and Mattaa excellent other three so so
offense generally good, good puck support but the most important thing how they respond to forecheck, puck support precision and short passes getting out of zone with guy always ropen and ready to move through the neutral zone

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
The support in front of Fleury has been the best I have seen all year.

Has Marcel ****ing Goc made that much of a difference?

I am talking about line combos and such.

Finally, Sutter. It wasnt long ago some here would have cheered an injury to him. What a turnaround.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The support in front of Fleury has been the best I have seen all year.

Has Marcel ****ing Goc made that much of a difference?

I am talking about line combos and such.

Yes, although Orpik being out has made even more.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Pens have controlled the puck all night, they're gonna be lagging in hits.

Then factor in Ole Jokinen and a few others who would rather play 2-hand touch and...

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Geno and Sid are hurt.

You can see Geno after every whistle looks like he's giving birth. I think it's his right shoulder.

I never ever go with the injury theory but there is something definitively with 87 and 71, thats why its imperative to finish this off without them, give them few days off to heal until flyers come in town...

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
I never ever go with the injury theory but there is something definitively with 87 and 71, thats why its imperative to finish this off without them, give them few days off to heal until flyers come in town...

Rags are gonna win that series

Pick87your71Poison

Jul 3, 2008
The Burgh
Biggest thing right now is for Sutter to be ok, hopefully its just a twist or something and he's ok with some time off... would be a huge blow with how he's playing and everything else going ideally the last couple games so far

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Pens have controlled the puck all night, they're gonna be lagging in hits.

Then factor in Ole Jokinen and a few others who would rather play 2-hand touch and...

Far be it from me to ever question you, but 1-hand touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad