Pre-Game Talk: Game 6 Maple Leafs vs Capitals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joedoggy

Feb 7, 2017
Hello y'all now hey is y'all thinking not that we've lost two games in a roll we going for McElehhney on this one no? Or do we go with the number one big man Andersen still nah nah man this ain't no regular season game I was just highing up in here this is game 6 man!!! Baby we gon smack these fools down! Down I say! We gon get this one here in Toronto. Getting this game to DC one more muthin time.

We got the players, we got the andersen, we got the Babcock and Lou. We is treally doing it big now man. Get it. :fist up:

Senor, the Trotz has been masterful moving his physicality around to duck the leafs physicality, he is a 4 line coach, if the game is not going his way physically he just reduces to 3 lines momentarily and leaf coaching automatically does the same due to his line match theory. Refer to 4th line TOI game 4 & 5. Leafs top 3 lines are a little light on the Gritz.

This has been the difference, a 4 line player coach and a 3 line coach who leaves physicality on the bench to get cold legs.

I guess it is possible things change, highly unlikely. Toi will tell the tale. Overplayed players make mistakes due to lack of Oxy to the brain, underplayed players get mentally demoralized and cold legs watching from the bench. Its all about coaching and the difference goes to Trotz todate.

Put lou on the bench game 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad