Pre-Game Talk: Game 6 Maple Leafs vs Capitals

Status
Not open for further replies.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Hello y'all now hey is y'all thinking not that we've lost two games in a roll we going for McElehhney on this one no? Or do we go with the number one big man Andersen still nah nah man this ain't no regular season game I was just highing up in here this is game 6 man!!! Baby we gon smack these fools down! Down I say! We gon get this one here in Toronto. Getting this game to DC one more muthin time.

We got the players, we got the andersen, we got the Babcock and Lou. We is treally doing it big now man. Get it. :fist up:

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
Mcbackup? no way.
Actually I've never felt this comfortable with a leaf's team facing elimination for a long time. They'll probably have a big game and send it to 7. Even if we lose later tonight I'm very happy with our season and the kids getting a ton of playoff experience and lots of OT to boot. It's been just great and I have confidence for the first time this series that these kids will pull off a big win tonight.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
I have 0 confidence in Andersen, although I'm probably being over dramatic.

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
Never been prouder to be a Leaf fan. Win or lose in Game 6, I'm super happy to be a Leaf fan right now!

I also feel strangely calm and confident going into this elimination game. I am expecting a win...and even if we get knocked out, a lot has already been gained for this young team. They have shown they belong with the heavyweights of the league.

The Thin White Duke

Aug 11, 2009
Never been prouder to be a Leaf fan. Win or lose in Game 6, I'm super happy to be a Leaf fan right now!

I also feel strangely calm and confident going into this elimination game. I am expecting a win...and even if we get knocked out, a lot has already been gained for this young team. They have shown they belong with the heavyweights of the league.

Other than going deep, best case scenario is Washington winning in a tight game 7 OT, then going on to win the cup in a walk. Giving these rookies the confidence of taking the cup winner to their limits would be huge.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
As much as we have been greedy this season by expecting playoffs, expecting playoff wins, expecting a series win, there is one thing I want....a game 7 experience for this young core.

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
Babs told each rink attendent he passed in Washington that he would see them in a.couple of days

Keep Sorokin Me Babe

Hit em with the four like
Jun 18, 2016
This game is a win-win for the Leafs IMO, either they cause a game 7 or they're greeted with an epic Go Leafs Go chant to end their season that'll send chills down my spine

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I feel good win or lose. Especially since Montreal went out in 6. The same fanbase who were laughing at us at the end of the season and hoped their team tanked a game so we'd miss the playoffs. Yeah, we at least made it as far as that "powerhouse".

Defense

Oct 27, 2009
5 1-goal games means these rookies are skating with the Caps

I wouldn't be surprised if this was another OT game, could go either way

Game 6 will be a dandy

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
I feel good win or lose. Especially since Montreal went out in 6. The same fanbase who were laughing at us at the end of the season and hoped their team tanked a game so we'd miss the playoffs. Yeah, we at least made it as far as that "powerhouse".

Fully agree, Was worried that if Montreal won their series they'd go on a big run and we'd hear that G Damn OLE chant all spring and parts of summer long.

Narow

Nov 11, 2016
No matter how this goes, enjoy every moment. It could be the last game of this incredible season or it may be the start of continued unprecedented leafs succes in recent times.

Either way this game will be awesome and this team have deserved to come into the next season proud over themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad