GDT: Game 6 | Leafs Vs Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - (and so does) WAKE UP EDITION | Thursday, May 2; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 2-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Damn wish that would have been a shutout. The ass blasting would have been even sweeter.

BritLeaf

May 10, 2022
bruins were dominated for much of that game. hardly any shots in the first 2 periods.

you need a team that can win games 1-0 and grind out results. this hard-working leafs team is doing just that.

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
The team has to play just as hard.
Willy has to show up again.
Woll needs to be a wall again

But more importantly, we need a solution for the PP.
And Matthews need to get off the toilet and join the game.

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
The team has to play just as hard.
Willy has to show up again.
Woll needs to be a wall again

But more importantly, we need a solution for the PP.
And Matthews need to get off the toilet and join the game.
Marner needs to get a point next game when we need it. 1 assist in game 5 and 2 other points in nothing games we weren't winning isn't enough from him. This was the first game they won where Max Domi wasn't the instrumental glue that pushed the team over the line. Would be great for bert and domes to do their thing next game.

Nothing to note from Robertson Dewar Kampf Jarnkrok or Holmberg either. That's pretty much our entire bottom 6 we need some output.

TopCheeseShotta

Mar 1, 2020
Should stay on page 88 hahaa... what a monster game..
Trolls the cry babies on the bench on national TV, then goes out and puts the action in behind the words.
William the Conquerer is the Hero we never knew we needed, but the one we should be thankful for!

Reactions: Roo and Jojalu

tuckerintensity

armed with will and determination
Jul 16, 2022
Woll lost his shutout because other players stopped playing at the end.
rofl... Even when we battle like that to win this is the stuff we see? Woll lost his shutout because the dying seconds were chaos and their extra attacker got free and scored. No one stopped playing even though the game was over.

Reactions: Jojalu

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
iu

Anyone else torn. Want the Leafs to do well but want Keefe gone
Me. I want Marner gone, I want Keefe gone, I want Shanahan gone. This is fun but I don't believe this team has anything to offer Florida and short of a conference finals appearance would convince me to not burn this core to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad