GDT: Game 6 | Leafs Vs Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - (and so does) WAKE UP EDITION | Thursday, May 2; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 2-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Because he plays for the Devils?
IMG_3378.gif

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Keefe is a moron. Reaves at least brings energy to the team and fires up the boys even if he only gets 4-5 minutes. He’s good on the bench and in the locker room and this is the one time of year that actually matters. Gregor is useless. He’s also rusty and cold, hasn’t played in so long.
Or maybe he's well rested healthy and has a lot of energy.

I mean if we get to round two, are we happy that we're playing a Panthers team that has been sitting there for a week, because they're Rusty and cold, or are we worried because they're well rested and healthy and they have their legs back?

I'm not necessarily advocating for either mindset but it's clear that there are reasonable and logical points in favor of each one.

You missed the joke.
I'd say so.

Reactions: SprDaVE

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Has anyone stopped thought about how absurd it is that we are trying to mount a comeback from down 3-1 in the series, with Max freaking Domi as our first line center? Max Domi. And we might even do it.

Reactions: torontoblood

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
It'd be a miracle to say the least.
When we signed him, him ending up as our first line center in the most important games of the season was not remotely part of the plan or even something that we would end up resorting to in an emergency scenario. I sure didn't think so, anyway.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
What happened ro Reeves
More or less did his job and even forced Montgomery to double down and throw an extra big lug in Brazeau in. So let's hope this works.. feels like Montgomery's tinkering in game 5.. why do it now?

9Iron

Nov 25, 2009
Howdy Ho's !!

Get the 1st goal, make them think about it and the game is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad