GDT: Game #6 : KINGS vs. PREDATORS- Thursday, 1/31/’13 @ 7:30 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatter

Microagression King
Jul 9, 2004
Northern Idaho
If you're talking **** that's your problem. This team is still the same inconsistent team that finished 8th in the conference last season. If you don't know that you're totally in denial. As long as we get in the playoffs I don't care what happens this regular season.

The way some of you go on it's like you think everyone we play belongs in the AHL. You need to wake up, this Nashville team made the playoffs last season and has one of the best goalies in the league. They've also set up shop from the first minute trying to get to OT.

None of which has anything to do with your intial ascertation. Congrats on completely missing the point. Just stop being silly. Sorry you dont give a darn about watching crappy hockey and the fact you cant call a spade a spade. Congrats I guess.

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
Kings with a 3 on 2 and no shot, because......yes, another poor pass and one that wasn't needed. two guys driving the net Kopi....shoot the puck

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
None of which has anything to do with your intial ascertation. Congrats on completely missing the point. Just stop being silly. Sorry you dont give a darn about watching crappy hockey and the fact you cant call a spade a spade. Congrats I guess.

Who's being silly? You're acting like the game is over and some of you are acting like you're entitled to see the Kings run over every team they face. Sorry, that's not how life works. I don't care if the hockey doesn't look nice, I like watching winning hockey. If we do those two points are all that matters.

Hatter

Microagression King
Jul 9, 2004
Northern Idaho
Who's being silly? You're acting like the game is over and some of you are acting like you're entitled to see the Kings run over every team they face. Sorry, that's not how life works. I don't care if the hockey doesn't look nice, I like watching winning hockey. If we do those two points are all that matters.

Run over? LOL

P.S. and if we don't then may I be allowed to speak my mind? Please sir? LULZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad