Pre-Game Talk: Game 6 - Get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Never thought this team would have an opportunity to clinch a spot in the SCF on home ice. Seems like an eternity ago Pyatt, Biron, Asham, and Haley were on this team.

Sockosensei

May 13, 2007
Japan
Fans at the game, please cheer like hell and give the team whatever boost you can.

To the "I paid my money so it's my right to boo" crowd, get behind the team no matter what tonight.

LGR!

z1co80

The Incredible Hank
Nov 30, 2007
Scotland
They have to win

Losing to Montreal after the whining and diving from the team and dick head coach would be torture but when you include their unbearable fans with their stupidity i don't know if i could handle it.

The Canadiens are such an easy team to hate. We better bury these ******** tonight.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Any know what refs will be at MSG tonight? Please tell me it won't be Le Nordiques themselves with the blatant homerism.

CHaracter79

Apr 21, 2014
Wish you guys luck and for some good hockey.... Will be in NYC on the 4th to the 7th... so worst case I get to watch the SCF at MSG

Cheers from La belle province.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
It's a shame we're so worried about the refs. Really hope Les Divers get called for some of their hooking, and hopefully Plek and PK don't decide the game with their diving.

z1co80

The Incredible Hank
Nov 30, 2007
Scotland
It's a shame we're so worried about the refs. Really hope Les Divers get called for some of their hooking, and hopefully Plek and PK don't decide the game with their diving.

I have confidence in Hank bouncing back, I have confidence in the team bouncing back and i have confidence we will close this out but i have zero confidence in how this will be officiated.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
I have confidence in Hank bouncing back, I have confidence in the team bouncing back and i have confidence we will close this out but i have zero confidence in how this will be officiated.

I have confidence that both teams' fanbase's will complain, giving little credence to the notion that hockey is the hardest game to officiate on earth, and the referees dont have the luxury of 12 slo-mo/hi-def replays.

LGRDunDunDunDunDa

Mar 17, 2011
I think the whistles will be in the Pocket unless thsy feel they are losing control of the game. I think(as is obvious) we need to take the lead, and I think this will be a 2-0, 2-1 game in our favor. Let's not get behind and have to play more of a wide open free for all like game 5 was.

Dan O'halloran and Wes Mccauley

•They’ve called just one 3rd period penalty in two Conference Final games

http://scoutingtherefs.com/2014/05/3634/tonights-nhl-playoff-referees-rangerscanadiens-game-6/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad