Pre-Game Talk: Game 6 - Get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Someone tell the team that the rules don't say we HAVE to win series in 7 games...

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
Come on boys. Score early. Score often. If Tokarski didn't make that lucky save off his stick early last game, maybe it's over already. Keep peppering the net. Win it in convincing fashion tomorrow night

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Come on boys. Score early. Score often. If Tokarski didn't make that lucky save off his stick early last game, maybe it's over already. Keep peppering the net. Win it in convincing fashion tomorrow night

You mean the save of the century?

Lucky ass.

Let's go Rangers.

NYRSchrute217

Oct 28, 2008
Being at MSG tomorrow with a chance to clinch the Eastern Conference is special. I'm going to take it all in and enjoy this chance that doesn't come around often.

That said, this is game 7. Win.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Ive never done this before, but i'm going to go ahead and Guarantee right here, the Rangers are gonna win.

Yep. Thats right. guaranteed. its done. its over. Henriks gonna pitch a shutout.

boom.

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
This team seems to thrive off of pressure. I am pretty sure they do not want to go back to Montreal tied up. Get it done tomorrow. I don't think my heart could handle game 7 in the ECF.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
This team seems to thrive off of pressure. I am pretty sure they do not want to go back to Montreal tied up. Get it done tomorrow. I don't think my heart could handle game 7 in the ECF.

Yeah, in that building, with that crowd set to explode at any moment. It's frightening.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
I think it's important that the Rangers focus on what got them here.

Headed down the stretch they learned how to manage the puck as a unit and keep possession. That gets the forecheck going correctly, it allows them to make efficient changes on home ice, and it eliminates giveaways.

Make a play with the puck. That's what AV says and when the Rangers are on that's what they do, in every zone of the rink.

What I'm concerned about is that they'll concentrate too much on defense since they've given up some goals, and back into the zone and allow the Habs to get into prime scoring areas. Their gap control sucked in Game 5. AV knows all of this. Stand up on the blue line and force the play. It could get wild in the first with both teams gunning for it, pinching. If there is a great scoring chance or pp early they NEED to capitalize on it and take off from there.

Rolie

Sep 11, 2007
Dortmund
Lets Go Rangers!!
of0n6q.png

Nothing but respect for the Rangers here.

Ratelleitlikeitis

Apr 7, 2011
Guelph
Time for that sideways diving board on Tokarskis chest to turn into an upside down horseshoe. Midnight will strike tonight at MSG. Habs will turn into mice, Therrien will revert to a pumpkin and we'll be off to the ball, I mean the SCF. LGR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad