GDT: Game 6 | Devils @ Senators | October 25, 7pm EST | SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
The hit may have been legal, but it was dangerous. Flying backwards in the boards Karlsson had no way to brace for impact. If he was a foot further away from the boards, he'd be leaving the ice on a stretcher.

Well, if it was dangerous (because of his proximity to the boards) it technically is boarding. I didn't have much of a problem with the hit, or Phillips' response.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Clean hit or not, you don't fight back after a player rocks your star the other team starts playing bigger against you. It's part of why we coulnd't beat the leafs with Martin as our coach.

No problem with what Phillips did. I guarantee the team has no problem with him talking that penalty, so neither should you.

The Martin Sens were much more successful then these Sens though.... As for people saying the hit was questionable.... I would be pissed if Neil got a penalty for throwing the exact same hit.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Move Ryan back to the top line. Put Zibby on the third line. He's having a really hard time generating anything consistently

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Martin played a big role in developing that talent.

Which is irrelevant. What is relevant is that for some inexplicable reason, he neutered that talent by not allowing them to defend one another in situations like that, and now you want our less talented team to do the same.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Ryan back on right side. Macleans line tweaking can get a bit ridiculous at times. Some lines need to get some chemistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad