Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Just get the two points.

utah-get-me-two.jpg

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
Keys to the game

Shoot the ******* puck Mojo-Williams can't be the only one on the second line shooting.
Don't think any puck is unreachable-This one is for the defense. We have seen that this leafs team is able to make passes with the puck to guys in front of our net, even if they are being covered by our defense. Keep your sticks down. Make it harder for them to connect and shoot. No shot is impossible for this leafs team.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Leafs will come out flying. Got to weather the classic "first 10 minutes"

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Finish them and ove on. The Leafs said that they didn't feel the pressure, but eliination games are a different story.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Finish them and ove on. The Leafs said that they didn't feel the pressure, but eliination games are a different story.

They talk too much, and it's starting to backfire. Babcock talked about Wilson and he was a major contributor for 2 Caps victories. Him trying to get in the head of the Verizon Centre staff by saying "See you on Tuesday" was laughable. No Babcock, the arena employees aren't part of the Capitals organization...

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
How is backstrom doing for you guys?

He's a GWG or multipoint Game Six victory away from jumping into the Conn Smythe discussion...

...then again he could go pointless as we lose out and we could all be talking about how he doesn't step up in the playoffs.

I believe he's ready to accomplish the former but the proof, as always, is in the pudding.

Last edited:

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Reports out of Toronto say that Barry Trotz told an Air Canada Center usher that he "I look forward to putting you out of a job for the summer after tonight."

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Please SCREEN their goalie, shoot the puck, go for rebounds (Aderson leaves huge rebounds), play simple and neutral zone trap!!!

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
The game within the game.

It's high time our defensemen start aggressively clearing out the slot. Guys struggle to score sitting on their arse. Ovi, aside.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
Reports out of Toronto say that Barry Trotz told an Air Canada Center usher that he "I look forward to putting you out of a job for the summer after tonight."

Babcock told VC staff that he'd see them on Tuesday.

And I look forward to one of these esteemed coaches looking like a fool, haha.
Hopefully not the one with the dancing eyebrows.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
Leafs will come out flying. Got to weather the classic "first 10 minutes"

Meh, we should come out flying and take them out of the game early like other teams have done to us in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad