Pre-Game Talk: Game 6: Bruins @ Leafs Thursday @8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I really hope the leafs stop over passing and just start ripping picks at whatever Boston goalie is in net. That Domi/Bertuzzi 2-1 you could see domi thinking pass the whole way

Reactions: Al14 and ashs

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Scalping is a regular part of sports these days just like alcohol , gambling and high food prices. Get used to it. That guy is an asshole but not because he scalps tickets.
The amount of seats he has , yes he is. Upwards to like 10 or more. This isn't just one guy with a set of seats unloading random games he can't go to. Either way, it's all he is about including this small part that makes him a degen lol.

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
Where do you get that vibe ? He's out there throwing hits for God sakes telling guys off on the bench knowing he's wired up I don't see how you drew that conclusion but it's yours to draw
I think he's gna understand soon that 11.5 vs 6.9 means production is mandatory.

If you get paid top ten player money I best get a top ten player day in day out. Let's see he's definitely got a few gears left. He could take over a game like Matty did so he's got the potential but this far he's letting the game come to him (not a bad thing) but those shifts he decides to take the game by the horns it's night night

Reactions: arso40

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
2-6 since beginning of last year at home in playoffs, and even worse record going further back. not super confident about next game with keefe behind the bench and special teams being so piss poor. but at least i get to watch another game.

hopefully we can pull it out.
When was the second win ? I have 1-7 (Game 2 vs TBL)

xxOCZMSxx

Jan 20, 2015
Can’t read all the comments, so I’ll just ask..
Any news on Bobby Mac? Haven’t heard what happened and when is he expected back if at all?

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Can’t read all the comments, so I’ll just ask..
Any news on Bobby Mac? Haven’t heard what happened and when is he expected back if at all?

Keefe said he was feeling a lot better when he spoke about him a few days ago, but his status is still unsure. He hasn't started skating yet so very unlikely he plays tomorrow and Saturday if we make it there.

Reactions: xxOCZMSxx

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Just imagine if Boston blows this. How painful that is to blow 3-1 leads in back-to-back years. Yikes!
it would sure be nice then guys like PatriceBergeronFan and all the other minion Bruin fans in HF will pipe down for a little bit, also to be the team that ends Edwards run as a PBP guy would be golden. Till then though. One game at a time.

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
I think this more about not having JT with Nylander and also JT as 3rd line rather than keeping that Domi line together.

Matthews on that Domi line was way more dominant and also won us game 2. Ever since Matty got sick/hurt it wasnt as good.

That Domi line yesterday got 1 goal off a faceoff…..like that is hardly domination.
the domi line yesterday played pratically the entire game in Boston zone.

sorry but how that line played statiscally, it was the best performance from a leafs line in playoff and statistically was better than the matthews/domi line of game 2.

Nylander has been tough to watch to be honest. Obviously once the puck is on his stick he’s great, but watching him without the puck hurts my head. He doesn’t even look like he wants to be out there.

i've been hard this season with nylander level of working but sorry, yesterday it was not the case. He worked hard, he was fighting on 1v1 battle and won most of the time his battle.

Reactions: ashs

Brad C

Jul 12, 2021
He's injured 100%. Dreger was saying on FirstUp that there was a faceoff play in Game 3 where it looked like he hurt his groin but I can't find the video of it anywhere.

There was also a clip of Auston saying to a trainer in Game 4 "I can't f'n skate"
Right at the end of ghe second period they showed Matthews not being able to skate up the ice after the face off and said looks like he injured his grion.

As other have said if he was sick he would not be around the team,when he came off the ice after his little skate the other day he grabbed a random water bottle from the behind boards had a drink and put it back..

Reactions: authentic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad