Potential Season Ending Epic Double-Assed GDT: Game 6: Blues @ Perds: Blanick pwned me in this one edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Blanick:

rOTJFYB.jpg

SRwrsZ7.png

dKPtxRF.jpg

XpG2lYj.jpg

63Ly3qF.jpg

nfeKQGp.jpg

ZTyeteb.jpg

Z6j0mHL.jpg

eg9MhpG.jpg

EyJ0LYb.jpg

opN6MAE.jpg

IlTvK1P.jpg

fhoLglL.jpg

ee4j90l.gif

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
CI:

Sunday, May 7th, your St. Louis Blues travel to the Bridgestone arena to face off against the Nashville Predators in the hopes of forcing a game 7 back in Missouri. Let's do this!!

Who:

GtoHKA8.png

What:

v2Nv3cp.jpg

Where:

Bridgestone Arena

yAKeOAP.png

When:

clock-clip-art-at-clker-com-vector-clip-art-online-royalty-free-C2ytvx-clipart.png

Why:

cO1XLVe.png

The Blues:

Schwartz//Stastny//Tarasenko
Sobotka//Berglund//Jaskin
Pääjärvi//Lehtera//Peron
Upshall//Brodziak//Reaves

Bouwmeester//Pietrangelo
Edmundson//Parayko
Gunnarsson//Bortuzzo

Allen
Hutton

The Predators:

Forsberg//Johansen//Arvidsson
Järnkrok//Fisher//Salomaki
Wilson//Sissons//Neal
Zolnierczyk//Fidler//Watson

Josi//Ellis
Ekholm//Subban
Irwin//Weber

Rinne
Saros

Well, after all that, I guess all that is left to say is, let's go Blues. Let's bring this back to Missouri for Game 7!!!

YAHOO.gif

And for your recommended daily CI selfie fix....

8c3Qzgx.png

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I had a GI Joe GDT done up, but left my flash drive on my desk at the university, because I took it from where it was supposed to be and put it on my desk so I wouldn't forget it, then I forgot it because it wasn't where it was supposed to be :laugh:

Blanick crushed this tho, so we should be good :D

trevorftw

Voice of Reason
Sep 7, 2009
Saint Louis
I had a GI Joe GDT done up, but left my flash drive on my desk at the university, because I took it from where it was supposed to be and put it on my desk so I wouldn't forget it, then I forgot it because it wasn't where it was supposed to be :laugh:

Blanick crushed this tho, so we should be good :D
There's always game seven.

JoshFromMO

Apr 6, 2015
Missoura
Posting before last game seemed to work, so I'll provide another fun fact: I am 0-3 when going to games only with my lady. When we go with my family we are 100% in the W.

Edit: Blanick crushed it!

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Since 2001, blues are 1-9 on the road when facing elimination. The one win came in Game 7 last year in Dallas. :shakehead

Please show up today PP and get us a shutout Jake, dont wanna hear nashvilles goal song at all.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
No Steen again? I suppose not.

It's been a fun ride, but I think this is -probably the end. I hope the Blues empty every chamber. There is no reason they shouldn't be able to play this game loose and aggressively.

RORbacon

May 14, 2014
Central Illinois
Since 2001, blues are 1-9 on the road when facing elimination. The one win came in Game 7 last year in Dallas. :shakehead

Please show up today PP and get us a shutout Jake, dont wanna hear nashvilles goal song at all.

Game 7 vs Chicago last year

Edit: Just saw the "road" part. Move along...

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Tarasenko needs to have a big game tonight. We can get by at home without him dominating, but it more difficult on the road with the last change aspect.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA

Luckily things that happened in the past have no bearing on what happens today

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
If they go out like lions I'll be happy. We didn't think we would get this far back in Feb/Mar. This was a retooling year.

And as much as I'm hesitant to admit it, I can stomach losing to the Preds. Their first WCF. It's good for their franchise and hockey. Far too many of these southern franchises turn into slow deaths with dwindling play and apathetic fan bases. Nashville has figured out some things. Talking to them is far easier than talking to CHI or DET fans. I smell a brewing rivalry for the central for the next few years.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Awesome. Great job CI. It sucks I have work at 1 today. Going to try to get out of it though. This is more important.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Tarasenko has always been a monster in the playoffs. He's not really broken out this year. A big game by him today would even up the score and take us back home. LGB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad