GDT: Game 6 | Anaheim @ Columbus | 8:30 PM EST | Loser is the Bust Edition

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
we all know that whoever wins tonight is the future superstar and the loser is the bust between Carlsson and Fantilli.

Who cares if Carlsson isn’t playing. These are the rules.

Anyway, lines and other stuff to be posted later

Reactions: CBJx614

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Tell the coach to play KJ with some players who aren't a black hole offensively.

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Nervously looking forward to this one. Ducks are a fun team to watch even without Leo. If they end up outplaying us however, it will be hard to tell myself our U23 group is as (or almost as) strong as theirs, so needless to say...

This game is critical. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Bobcat205

addicted to the grind
Sep 22, 2023
your local KFC
I said that I wouldn't put money on Fantilli scoring last week, but today, I would put money on it. I didn't myself (I'm too young to gamble) but I have faith in him.

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
I'm a tiny, tiny bit surprised they're not rotating in one of Peeke or Boqvist against a weaker opponent, if only to get them some work. I'm not upset or anything, because obviously the six they're running now look competent and settled, but still. If you're going to get Peeke or Boqvist a game here or there, Anaheim would be a good opponent to do it.

Also very unhappy to see Carlsson won't be playing for Anaheim.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
The type of game this team should win but won't be surprised at all if they lay an egg and lose. Especially on Bob Ross bobblehead night!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad