GDT: Game 6/82: Los Angeles Kings @ San Jose Sharks | Thu, Oct 22 2015 - 7:30PM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron*

39 saves and the only one that he has got beat on no one could have stopped.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
They paid San Jose back for the opener. Well done. They also looked fantastic for their first road game, something they didn't at all last season.

They're now .500.

Sutter now has 550 career wins, 14th all time.
Sutter also now what was it.. 143 career wins as Kings coach, pushing him into 4th I believe.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
I know it's early but this was a huge win. 3 and 3 so much better than 2 and 4. Ty ducks and flames for sucking too

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Yeah, no. Our defense needs help badly.

The October Champs are fading early. I'm sure they've got their excuses all lined up though, years of practice and all...

I said playoff team, not SC champs. The defense has really come around.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
Yeah, no. Our defense needs help badly.

The October Champs are fading early. I'm sure they've got their excuses all lined up though, years of practice and all...

Don't think anyone is saying this team as constructed can win it all, but it's certainly a team that can finish 3rd in the worst division.

Ron*

I think a lot of people forget how good Enroth was in Buffalo even with those train wreck teams.

Him and Neurvirth both. That's why Buff traded them both away in an outrageous effort to get McDavid. They were winning too much.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
My only issue right now is still with the 4th line.

With Kopitar struggling, it's a perfect time to get Weal some top 6-9 minutes. Andy and Nolan continue to contribute nothing positive.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
Had my doubts about Enroth getting this start given that this is obviously the more important of the two games, but I was wrong. Now a rested Quick takes on Carolina tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad