BRUINS GDT GAME 6 8:46 PM - ESPN showcases likely Calder winner and also Bedard - ESPN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
My grandson was just called up from peewee to Bantam. He's never had a lesson on how to hit or take a hit all of the other kids are is 1-2 years older and bigger than him. I had to take him to his first game and I was holding my breath the whole time. I enjoyed hockey more before my grandkids started playing. I want to buy him and his sister neck/wrist wraps to protect those vulnerable areas but their father doesn't want it. Turns my stomach because I've had a couple of traumatic injuries. One of which was
I Took a broken off stick (shards) in the eye at 6 and missed a couple months of school in '63. If there wasn't an eye doctor in the hospital that night I would've lost the eye.
Eye injuries freak me out like no other.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1698204167482.png

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Wonder if Monty does some load management with Marchand this season.

With his age and the hard miles on his body it’s something they should look into

It would be wise. For Marchy and some others. Doesn't just have to be missing games either. Giving guys some practices and days off and things like that. Monty didn't do enough load management in the back half of last season when there was ample opportunity to do so. Wouldn't go so far as to say the Bs paid for it, but it probably didn't help.

Cassidy's load managing Vegas already. Smart to play the long game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad