GDT: Game 6 - (4)Boston Bruins @ (5)Toronto Maple Leafs Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisab123

Feb 9, 2013
Really?

I'm actually shocked this team won 3 games. They couldn't beat bottom dwellers all year. It's almost as if the wrong team won in OT. Dumb Dion made a mistake and defied destiny. A lot like 2010, when Savard scored to put the series at 3-0, then we lost 4 straight.

Not much different here. People blamed Krejci, people blamed Tuukka. But it was this team's lack of killer instinct, and the same inability to adjust that lost that series.

Fans don't win or lose hockey games. Or, go up 3 games then give the other team CPR and hand action while they're at it.

Fans help create a culture though. Its not just the Bruins, its all of the Boston teams. The fan base in general is bi polar and if they're down even 2 goals or 2 runs or a touchdown then "Its Over" and "We Lose". I hope the people who say that on this board don't approach life the same way. Why be a fan if you're almost rooting for the team to lose (not saying that you are) but there are people here that want this team to lose. I don't understand why people are hating on DK, him and Rask should get a huge pass for this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad