GDT: Game 6 - (4)Boston Bruins @ (5)Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:30PM - CBC, RDS, NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
I love how, when the Bruins were up 3-1, the media was pretty much saying that was expected. Now the leafs win one game and they're getting all praise about how much they've surprised everyone and what a great effort they've given in the playoffs.

Talk to me if they force a game 7.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
just prepping themselves for the series loss after it was 3-1. And now trying to puff their chest, same goes for the fanbase

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
I love how, when the Bruins were up 3-1, the media was pretty much saying that was expected. Now the leafs win one game and they're getting all praise about how much they've surprised everyone and what a great effort they've given in the playoffs.

In Canada you'd swear the Leafs were up 3-2.

Any word on Redden?

ronwm

Aug 4, 2010
(South of) Boston
mg6230.jpg

#havephaith

That pic made me think of this, and since my wife is good with photoshop....

614u47u.jpg

#D-BagDion

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I strongly think the Bs will pull out the series. They had their chances last game but failed to convert. I won't be worried if they lose game 6, but it would be nice to win it and get some rest and heal.

Patrice37

Jul 19, 2006
When I first saw that "evolution of Dion Phanuef" picture I thought to myself...he must have seen the pictures his first few years and then relaized "well I should stop smiling so I at least appear tougher than I actually am"

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK

Based on the comments coming from the players, they are just like they were after game 2. Bruins need to play their game. They need to come out hitting and if they score early then they will take the crowd right out of it.

Need to be disciplined too.

Patrice37

Jul 19, 2006
I need to get out of the series discussion on the main board stat. I feel an infraction waiting to happen if I vent anymore to the poster saying Rask isn't elite yet Anderson is...and therefore Reimer is the better goaltender. :shakehead

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I need to get out of the series discussion on the main board stat. I feel an infraction waiting to happen if I vent anymore to the poster saying Rask isn't elite yet Anderson is...and therefore Reimer is the better goaltender. :shakehead

Be careful on that main board. We loose good posters every playoff season.

Stay safe here ;)

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
My daughter is here so we will watch together :) . I hope for no game 7.

You need to turn your Moms into B's fans ;)

I think this is a great way to celebrate Mother's Day-at least this mom who will also be watching with her daughter.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I think this is a great way to celebrate Mother's Day-at least this mom who will also be watching with her daughter.

:handclap: My daughter flew home from Calif. She went to game 5 with us. :(...She will try and get a ticket to game 7 if needed....we hope she will not need to.

She watches the Sharks in Calif. B's will always be her #1 :)

I hope they make us proud tomorrow :crossfing

NORY

Jul 23, 2011
Oakville, Ont
Im going to the game tomorrow night, hoping boston takes the crowd out of it early so i wont have to put up with too much. i'll be looking for support from my fellow bruins fans. Who else will be there?

Chieftans22*

Let's say they do force game 7, what do you say?

Chieftans22*

I always get caught in the roundabout that is the main board... so much troll goading it's unbelievable.

And I always fall for it! :rant:

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Im going to the game tomorrow night, hoping boston takes the crowd out of it early so i wont have to put up with too much. i'll be looking for support from my fellow bruins fans. Who else will be there?

Have a blast. For you and anyone else going cheer loud for our boys !!:handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad