GDT: Game #6 - 10.21.14 - vs Vancouver - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
game6.png

YOUR DALLAS STARS VS THE VANCOUVER CANUCKS
2-1-2, 6 PTS ★★ 3-1-0, 6 PTS

GAME: Regular Season Game 6, Overall Game 12, National Hockey League Game 86
DATE: Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
TIME: 7:30 PM Central Time
TELEVISION: DALLAS: Fox Sports Southwest | VANCOUVER: SportsNet Vancouver | NATIONAL: n/ahttp://nhl.com
RADIO: DALLAS: 1310 AM/96.7 FM The Ticket | VANCOUVER: TSN 1040 AM | NATIONAL: XM 204/Sirius Internet 929
OFFICIALS: Referees - tba | Linesmen - tba

I'll get something up in the morning, just wanted to get thread up and going. Until then..

tumblr_inline_ndo1mwazC01swqslp.gif

jason9090spezza

Oct 19, 2014
Japan
I think it's been getting better the past 2 games. Just needs to get things done the right way.

Time to start getting the "w":)

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Sceviour is back. We don't have to fire Ruff, right?

Mark Stepneski ‏@StarsInsideEdge

Stars lines this morning: Benn-Spezza-Seguin; Roussel-Eakin-Garbutt; McKenzie-Fiddler-Hemsky; Cole-Horcoff-Sceviour

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
This doesn't look good for Connauton if he's playing RD. He didn't look great their in the game.

Heika mentioned Jokipakka could rotate in with Connauton in today's column, and he's fine at RD from what I saw in the AHL last year. I believe he even played RD some for Illves IIRC.

Mark is usually good about listing people in their correct position, but there is a possibility it's flipped. I know Oleksiak played RD in Texas at times. IIRC, he played a few games in Dallas at RD over the last 2 years.

Mark Stepneski ‏@StarsInsideEdge

Stars defense pairs this morning: Goligoski-Daley; Benn-Dillon; Oleksiak-Connauton

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
After hauling a 155mm howitzer out twice my back is killing me. There must be another way.....got it!!!! :thumbu:

*Sneaks into Air Force base and breaks into hangar*

*Replaces warhead of cruise missile with frozen puck*

*Attaches missile to B-52 bomber*

*Crawls into bomber to sleep*

Early the next day.....

*Hijacks B-52 as it rolls down the runway*

*Locks onto American Airlines Center*

"Missile away!"

"Direct hit @ center ice"

This sure beat dragging that howitzer out. Wonder if Lobo & friends will visit me in prison???

:help::dunno:

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
I'm not a fan of the Benn-Spezza-Seguin line. Obviously they're gonna be awesome, but why go get a 2nd line C if you're gonna make us a 1 line team again?

MetalGodAOD*

It's pretty obvious Ruff doesn't feel he has 4 top 6 wingers for now. I kinda imagine we will see Spezza back at C on the road and or when Nuke returns.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Confidence in Eakin + favourable match-ups at home

Ruff just said he didn't have confidence that Eakin could play the minutes they were giving him, but that he was getting better and close ... because of missed time during contract negotiations.

LoneStarHockey

Sep 19, 2011
Texas
Almost time, the Stars are going to have it to put together a FULL 60 minutes tonight. Looking forward to seeing Oleksiak out there tonight, time for the "Big Rig"

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto

Garrybomb doesn't play for Vancouver anymore, dudes. :p:

Here's to a good game. Willie Desjardins has Vancouver playing a fast-paced game again and I know the Stars are trending up, up, up. High-speed collision.

Speaking of Desjardins...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad