Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
0X1uRJ5.gif

kNqq4Hu.jpg

No Face No Case

Feb 28, 2012
Could see Dale Weise Duncan Keithing Henrik Sedin for Torts.

Daniel Sedin, 0 goals,0shots,0hits,0 assissts coming at ya

2-0 Montreal.

Luongo stops 42/44

Carey Price gets a 12 shot shutout.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
As much as it pains me to say it, I would rather Henrik not play this game. The current lineup looks pretty damn dog turd anyway and I would much prefer he just get as close to 100% as he possibly can. I mean, ideally he'd miss the Olympics and come back to the Canucks fully healthy, but I know if he's 75% capable he will play...I just want him to be able to shoulder the load as the stretch drive bears down. If he gets knocked out for the rest of the year by a shot to the ribs then the Canucks are done.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
ok slightly petty, but the map is pretty bad. boston is on the atlantic Ocean, and chicago is on the west side of lake michigan.

keslerbomb

Dec 13, 2011
Victoria
Next time someone wants to complain about Gillis, imagine how our defense would look right now if he hadn't picked up Stanton and Diaz for nothing

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
That defence...

That injury list...

Player | Injury | Date of Injury | Estimated Recovery Time
Andrew Alberts|Concussion|December 29th, 2013|"Day-to-day"
Mike Santorelli|Right arm/shoulder|January 16th, 2014|Out for season after successful surgery, out 5-6 months
Chris Tanev|Fractured thumb|January 27th, 2014|Out until after Olympic break
Kevin Bieksa|Undisclosed|January 29th, 2014|day-to-day
Yannick Weber|Undisclosed|January 31st, 2014|???
Brad Richardson|Undisclosed|January 31st, 2014|day-to-day
Chris Higgins|Undisclosed|February 3rd, 2014|day-to-day
Dan Hamhuis|Undisclosed|February 3rd, 2014|day-to-day

(as well as Hank playing injured)

Alan Jackson

Nov 3, 2005
Langley, BC
Next time someone wants to complain about Gillis, imagine how our defense would look right now if he hadn't picked up Stanton and Diaz for nothing

Wait, what?

Next time somebody wants to praise Gillis, imagine what we could do with cap space being eaten by Burrows, Booth, Edler, Luongo and, previously, Ballard.

Or just look at the standings. Either or.

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
Wait, what?

Next time somebody wants to praise Gillis, imagine what we could do with cap space being eaten by Burrows, Booth, Edler, Luongo and, previously, Ballard.

Or just look at the standings. Either or.

No seriously, what would we do with it? I'm always curious what the people who are tweaking about David Booth suggest we do with that capspace instead.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
No seriously, what would we do with it? I'm always curious what the people who are tweaking about David Booth suggest we do with that capspace instead.

Every single free agent wants to sign here, don't you know that? Just need enough cap space.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
That's just because Torts is an awful coach that turns teams in to dull grinders. Although I guess that is on Gillis... What we need is AV back

When in doubt blame the coach right? Or have we already forgotten how listless this team was under AV, and what of our pathetic playoff showings? :shakehead

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
lol my bad. was thinking chi because thats where the point on the map is closest too ... it's even worse for Det lol. and the travel lines don't go to the last city ...

I think it accurately describes this road trip though. The actual team certainly didn't play in the cities the games were scheduled in...;)

Alan Jackson

Nov 3, 2005
Langley, BC
Every single free agent wants to sign here, don't you know that? Just need enough cap space.

Just so you're aware, cap space can be used outside of free agency.

If Gillis had the opportunity to trade for a $5 million forward today to help this team, he couldn't do it, could he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad