gdt-20150222-chicago_06.jpg

gdt-20150222-chicago_07-1.jpg
gdt-20150222-chicago_08.jpg

gdt-20150222-chicago_09.jpg
gdt-20150222-chicago_10.jpg

gdt-20150222-chicago_11.jpg
gdt-20150222-chicago_12.jpg

It ain't over till WE SAY it's over.

Lots better guesses @ the B's lineup here.

Subban assigned to Providence.

Last edited:

Arthur*

Chicago 8, Boston 2

Rask superkicks Seidenberg and throws him through the plexiglass when coming off the ice.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
This is honestly a must win for the boys. 4 out of 10 points on the road trip seems better than it has looked. Big game. I think the Yeti will have a big one.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I'm not quite giving up on the Bs quite yet, but this game will be critical. You can't be a playoff team and go winless on a 5 game road trip - especially when Edmonton is on that trip.

I played a little game this afternoon - I looked at the remaining 20+ games for both Boston and Florida. I assigned each game 2, 1, or 0 points - basically, a "1" if I thought it was a maybe, a 2 for a "really, really should win" (ie against the Canes), and a 0 for "probably not gonna happen" (ie TBL). I was fairly pessimistic - in fact, IIRC, I only gave the Bruins 1 point against the Sens, for example. But I may have done the same with the Panthers.

The bad news...I only got the Bruins up to 88 points.
The good news...I only got the Panthers up to 84 points.

Now, my methodology will naturally be unduly pessimistic - two evenly matched teams will generate far more than 1 point per game per team, on average. But the fact is that the Panthers have a more difficult schedule ahead.

I really think those 3 games against Florida will basically be a mini 3-game series to get in the playoffs. Win all 3, and the other team has no hope - and win 2 while only giving away 2 points, and it's still a tough road ahead.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
No matter how you juggle this hot mess, we're getting smoked in Chitown.

7-1 loss.

Yea man, no doubt I hope our boys show up and try and turn this around tomorrow against the Hawks. But I gotta keep it real and with that, I just don't see us beating the Hawks. Tho I don't think it will be a rout of 7-1.

Its crazy how just a few months ago I was looking forward to all these games against the Chicago's and St Louis's and all the other top tier teams and now I'm not looking forward to these games at all.

The situation that our team has come under shows just how important your GM, and your scouts job is. Being able to evaluate your players and trying to be as accurate as possible. Which than comes the issue of CONTRACTS/NTC. Our GM has really messed up here, with some of his predictions on a few of our players have been bad. His draft choices have sucked, and in this Cap dominated league drafting players is immensely important. To many bad contracts especially the NTC. Anyway you guys know all this already. Peter C has definitely made a mess of things here I hope he can get us out of this as soon as possible.

What I think I am trying to say is, If we end up blowing it all up and begin with a rebuild, that would be an EPIC Fail! That would be crazy. No one would of saw this coming. Remember we just won the freaken presidents trophy last season and everyone here was talking about how we easily had a few good runs left with this roster and an aging Chara.

It must be so much fun being a fan of a team such as the Hawks, who have been a great team year after year for the past what 6,7 years or more. They have made some excellent choices in there personal, and there GM has worked magic with his players contracts and there Cap.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Not too optimistic about this one. Hard to be optimistic about them facing any team, at this point.

Hopefully they can pull it together. We're sick of them losing but I'm damn sure they're more sick than us. Would be a huge win.

catsmasher

Mar 8, 2012
Goon it up from the opening puck drop. Send a message that we suck and we're going to take out frustrations by throwing hands.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Goon it up from the opening puck drop. Send a message that we suck and we're going to take out frustrations by throwing hands.

With "noted tough guy" David Krejci out?
Go-on, Spoons, crack some heads!

What'cha gonna do, when Soupymania runs wild all over your fist!!!!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
They have to turn it around sometime. ...Don't they ?

Thanks Sooshii!

I am cheering for a B's win...4-2 (Bergy, Pasta, Looch and Spooner).

Good Luck young Ryan.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Remember when the NE Pats lost to the Chiefs on Monday night 41 -14? Well that was the game that turned the Pats season around. Do our Bruins have it in them to do the same.. Can Tom Brady play hockey..

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Bruins just need to get their confidence back. Winning against Chicago should do just that. So go Bruins Go.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Hoping for a win, feels like forever since we had one. Time to turn this around and get the confidence back. They are so much better than this.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Confirmed Krejci is out tomorrow and Spooner will play per Friedman on 2nd intermission of HNIC

roll4lines

Apr 24, 2014
CNY
Are some of you genuinely ignorant enough to be optimistic about this team or do you just think it's cute to act optimistic to make friends online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad