GDT: GAME 59 8:38 PM - THE BEAR explores the Edmonton ICE District - NESN, NHLN ( No ESPN+), SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Pasta bashing here tonight all game long. Guy’s in pace for 60 but that’s not enough. He isn’t perfect and can have bad games. I didn’t see him floating out there. Yes he was trying to score in McD’s house. Love the 5 forwards out there in the 5-3. Go for the kill.

I think people are more focused on the bad habits that exist even in the games that he scores.

Habits that wouldn't take a herculean effort to fix.

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Shocked we started that 5-3 with 5 forwards, but in the first 15 sec of that PP we just passed it around the perimeter and played keep away, and I was fine with that. I figured we’d just sit back and burn clock…..Then the stupid crept in.

Reactions: 13Hockey

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Pasta bashing here tonight all game long. Guy’s in pace for 60 but that’s not enough. He isn’t perfect and can have bad games. I didn’t see him floating out there. Yes he was trying to score in McD’s house. Love the 5 forwards out there in the 5-3. Go for the kill.
You answered your own question. He has had a couple of bad games, no one is saying trade him. People will point out he’s been rough with his decision making last couple of games.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
You answered your own question. He has had a couple of bad games, no one is saying trade him. People will point out he’s been rough with his decision making last couple of games.
I didn’t think tonight was bad except for that pass on5-3. I saw effort out there. Sometimes effort is all your going to get. He can’t score in every game.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

My guess is that the team needed to take their foot off the pedal. They are relying (rightfully so) on depth to win these games.

It's alright for us to call a bad game what it is; this team is playing key players at 80% speed and relying on the other guys who were carried earlier in the year to carry the workloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad