Post-Game Talk: GAME 58 - Someone roars, "LINUS SCORES", at the good ol' Hockey Game.- BRUINS 3 Vancouver 1

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Canucks fans seeing another historic Bruins moment on their own ice

3o7WTqo27pLRYxRtg4.gif

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
DeBrusk so perfect for 63 & 37

That pass to Marchand was Gretzky like

Not sure what record is when he plays but probably like 36-4 or something absurb

Who the F ever thought 14 months ago we would be here with DeBrusk

Not trading him may be Sweeney best move
I did.

I think I was the only one. I take pride in that!

Reactions: caz16 and hrdpuk

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
I saw that Kincaid was traded today. He did win one game in goal for the BRUINS this season. In the hopeful event that the BRUINS win the cup I assume his name will be on it.

Reactions: ProdigalFan

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
ullmark. amazing.
saw bits and peices of the game.
we didnt look great but as always this year, ullmark was top notch. its like the tim thomas 2010 2011 season.
pasta took this one off i think. he was loafin it.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Made my husband watch the video of Linus scoring, mind you, he doesn't give a crap about hockey....even he said "pretty cool!":cool:
That's funny, because I had to show my wife the Linus goal too and she started laughing and asked if goalies can do that??

Obviously she doesn't follow hockey but she always hopes the B's win for me

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
I saw that Kincaid was traded today. He did win one game in goal for the BRUINS this season. In the hopeful event that the BRUINS win the cup I assume his name will be on it.
Think you have to play half the games or one game in the Final. But you can make a special appeal to the league (like the Bruins did in the case of Savard). Smith’s be on it. Kincaid not so much.

Normally after a game I take a shower & go to bed but right now the adrenaline is flowing too strong lol
Feels like after a playoff win. Better get used to it!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad