GDT: [Game #58] Dallas Stars @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #58 – 3/15/2022 – 6:00 PM CT – BSSW
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Toronto Maple Leafs
32-22-3, 67 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 37-17-5, 79 pts

STATS

chSG9Al.jpg
j1z4klC.jpg

vsV97aH.png

:stars

j7g3fOA.png
QP8XUIe.png
7yB2zXn.png

8Ye99rm.png
Xy5H8jn.png
r2eq1bL.png

bNfLSg7.png
yX5z5uK.png
LnF7Q27.png

YBthtxR.png
1lgZhLo.png
fB5lrh6.png

DpkaJIF.png
FNS31xJ.png

KQciTzi.png
XgXIryF.png

9i2pcHq.png
lqFPRM1.png

ybNIJF3.png

:leafs

Bunting - Tavares - Marner
Robertson - Kerfoot - Nylander
Mikheyev - Kampf - Engvall
Clifford - Spezza - Kase

Rielly - Lyubushkin
Brodie - Holl
Sandin - Liljegren

Kallgren

iug5VMR.png

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Damn I said in the other thread I wouldn't mind the Stars losing every game leading up to the deadline...but I forgot they're playing the Leafs. Would be fun to cause even more chaos in that franchise and force them to make some big moves

Also hoping for a big game from JRob

Reactions: Elysian

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Rookie goalie making NHL debut, we about to get shutout. While razor cries how the game was stolen by great goaltending, despite that we only get 2 legitimate scoring chances all games as is the way
Both scoring chances from botched Guri breakaways

Reactions: ugrakarma

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Damn I said in the other thread I wouldn't mind the Stars losing every game leading up to the deadline...but I forgot they're playing the Leafs. Would be fun to cause even more chaos in that franchise and force them to make some big moves

Also hoping for a big game from JRob
Lose every game , trade klingberg , let miro rest for the remainder of the season , fall to a top 10 pick would be a nice but I think we will buy a cheap d man , keep klingberg and lose him for nothing , let miro play while he can barely move , have Adam scheel play games and end up 2 points out of a spot .

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Lose every game , trade klingberg , let miro rest for the remainder of the season , fall to a top 10 pick would be a nice but I think we will buy a cheap d man , keep klingberg and lose him for nothing , let miro play while he can barely move , have Adam scheel play games and end up 2 points out of a spot .
This is our destiny.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Maybe the Stars can buy low, and brothers Roberston can both come out of the locker room in Stars sweaters. Tor probably sent Nick down to avoid the nasty fact that they have the wrong Roberston......
They didn't send him down, he's in.

I found the CBS Sports article claiming they sent him down too, not sure what that's about.

edit: Hate that they scratch Peterson for Kivi to do nothing on the ice.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Yeah, I don't care about minor line shuffling that will stick for three games at most, but I do get annoyed by Bowness playing Kiviranta over Peterson.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Benn-Seguin-Radulov on the ice for a goal against. Crazy how far that line has fallen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad