GDT: [Game #58] Dallas Stars @ Ottawa Senators – 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Some of ya'll need to calm down for real though. Good teams lose to bad teams all the time, you look at some of the wins for Ottawa, SJS, Columbus, there's gonna be good teams in there. This game doesn't matter, Dallas is still a top team in the league by most metrics, chill. Turn the game off, you don't gotta watch them all and hyperanalyze.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Some of ya'll need to calm down for real though. Good teams lose to bad teams all the time, you look at some of the wins for Ottawa, SJS, Columbus, there's gonna be good teams in there. This game doesn't matter, Dallas is still a top team in the league by most metrics, chill. Turn the game off, you don't gotta watch them all and hyperanalyze.
While I agree a bad game doesn’t mean the team is doomed, I would put a couple of forwards on waivers and call up the kids. They couldn’t possibly be worse.

Reactions: Elysian

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
So many wage thieves out there tonight. I can't recall the last time In heard Robertson or Hintz names on the commentary. Long past time for them to turn up.

Reactions: northstars

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
So many wage thieves out there tonight. I can't recall the last time In heard Robertson or Hintz names on the commentary. Long past time for them to turn up.
Yes they have both been pretty terrible lately besides that Carolina game.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Might have been Forsberg’s easiest win of his career. Praying for some chances or we will probably see a 5th straight loss in Carolina.

Reactions: Blindsummit

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
So Josh says this will motivate them in the next game. Why the frack were they not motivated for THIS game???? Do supposed competitive players need to be humiliated before they can get motivated? Rubbish, they are soft as sheet, and showed it tonight. This team ain't winning anything. That should have been a huge percentage for a win and they didn't even show up. Garbage tier attitude,

A lot of damage done tonight. We have squandered being top of the division yet again,

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Hey nill delly sucks and borkoven are breaking the door down can we just like try scratching-

isildur-no.gif

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Played 13 fwds all year. No surprised they will have nights like this with no jump.

Weak coaching deboer and poor management nill to not see the benefit of adding some energy with a player like Stankovan who deserves his shot

Reactions: Blindsummit

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
there are still people on this board that think faksa is some defensive stalwart so maybe dallas can fool another team into taking him on. Dellandrea really gets a disproportionate amount of hate relative to faksa who is getting paid more than 3x as much to do cardio for 12 minutes a night

IMG_0684.png

IMG_0685.png

IMG_0686.png

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
there are still people on this board that think faksa is some defensive stalwart so maybe dallas can fool another team into taking him on. Dellandrea really gets a disproportionate amount of hate relative to faksa who is getting paid more than 3x as much to do cardio for 12 minutes a night

View attachment 824037

View attachment 824045
View attachment 824047
I'd say the problem starts with using a first round pick to draft a guy you hoped might top out as a third line center and doing this when you already had previously spent a first round pick on the guy serving as the third line checking center.

I guess the hope would be Dellandrea would take Faksa's job and do it cheaper, but man... Using multiple first round picks in the same decade on guys they hoped could be bottom six grinders was a crazy philosophy.

Reactions: starsfan86

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
yall pdb is just playing 7d chess. not playing stank, not lighting a fire under the boys against the sens.. it's all a ploy to urge nill to make a move for rasmus andersson, ditch faksa, and call up borkoven.

• Wow
Reactions: Klockis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad