GDT: GAME 58 | Coyotes @ Senators | Ugh, Whatever! Edition | Fri Mar 1st 7PM, 2024 | TSN5, RDS

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
urnpublicidap.orgcd13ed6253647e5c91fa3bbeb94ab4c5Senators_Coyotes_Hockey_34956.jpg

ARIZONA COYOTES (23-31-5) @ OTTAWA SENATORS (25-29-3)
TV: TSN5, RDS | Radio: TSN 1200, 94.5 Unique-FM

The Senators are coming off a tough back-to-back road trip that saw them take losses to the Washington Capitals followed up by the Nashville Predators. In their last game against the Predators the Sens were dealt some tough blows on the injury front finishing the game without Josh Norris, Thomas Chabot, and Travis Hamonic, while Tim Stützle was in discomfort following a collision along the boards in the third period.

PROJECTED LINEUP

Tkachuk - Pinto - Tarasenko
Batherson - Stutzle - Giroux
Joseph - Grieg - Kubalik
Kelly - Kastelic - MacEwen

Sanderson - ZUB
Chabot - JBD
Chychrun - Brannstrom

Korpisalo starts

PREVIOUS MATCHUP

Yes, there is a game tonight
ugh-whatever-lr7esfqy4p1ptcbd.gif

screen-shot-2022-10-01-at-8-09-42-pm-png.636270

Last edited:

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Not to alarm anybody, but Arizona have lost 14 straight.

I think we all know what that means.
I wonder if they are saying something similar on the Arizona forum, "these guys didn't get a single shot in the 3rd last game, you know what that means"...

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Eh, he was starting to play well before getting sent down for cap reasons and has been good in Belleville, I'm fine with him up tbh.

Yep, Ewwy Zach McEwen has been good and makes guaranteed NHL salary so there was always a good chance that he will be one of the first call-ups. Once Sens trade players, we will see the likes of Crookshank and Kleven getting opportunities to finish the rest of the year (Hammer also out week-to-week..prefer year-to-year just pretend to be injured/save face), although BSens may need them more than Ottawa does for their tank. With new found cap space from Norris' LTIR, they can start to audition a handful from Belleville as contracts clear from the Sens books by TDL.

Last edited:

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Eh, he was starting to play well before getting sent down for cap reasons and has been good in Belleville, I'm fine with him up tbh.
Not that I’m not fine with it and he will do a job. But lost season, would like to see a prospect for my own entertainment

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I wonder if they are saying something similar on the Arizona forum, "these guys didn't get a single shot in the 3rd last game, you know what that means"...

If this team has taught me anything, it's that our curses trump all other teams' curses

Reactions: WallyD

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Gonna be missing this one tonight - but I'll be cursing them in spirit for not playing well enough!!

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Well Kubalik is going to the f... up the 3rd line

Why is he still suiting up for games? You would be better off dressing 11 forwards only tbh

Reactions: chipsens

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad