GDT: Game #58 - 2/12 7:30 PM - Poutineville Smurfs at BRUINS - NBCSN, SN, RDS, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
could care less if it`s their stars, first on my collection plate is Emelin followed by Gallagher followed by Shaw but they`ll have to pry the mitts off Emelin and Gallagher

I'm sure that is a Freudian slip. Emelin can't fight. He has plates in his face. He also has a laminated note in his hockey pants along with a note from his Mom explaining al of that.:laugh:

My guess is he'd really like to stand up for himself, but you know...... Doc, Mom...... what you gonna do?;)

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
anyone else hate our NBC come back from a break to tell you that the 3rd period will start....after this break? So pointless.

I don't normally watch the intermissions, but I'm locked into this due to the Grammy's being taped by the rest of the family. Thought there would be some analysis or something productive. It's been 10 minutes of commercials, 2 minutes telling us about the commercials that are coming, and 2 minutes of semi-productive discussion.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I'm sure that is a Freudian slip. Emelin can't fight. He has plates in his face. He also has a laminated note in his hockey pants along with a note from his Mom explaining al of that.:laugh:

My guess is he'd really like to stand up for himself, but you know...... Doc, Mom...... what you gonna do?;)

Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad