GDT: Game #58 - 08.02.14 - v. Бродячие собаки - 19:00 PM - TXA21 - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
dogs.png
game58.png
dogs.png

YOUR DALLAS STARS VS THE SOCHI STRAY DOGS
26-21-10, 62 PTS ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ 27-20-10, 64 PTS

Today, we begin our long hunt of the extreme dangerous stray dogs through out our home land here in Sochi, Russia! To lead us, let me introduce to our main sniper…

valnichushkin.png
valnichushkin.png

Before we begin, we gave praise to our dear Mother Russia.

Here is our first example of these monsters.

AP_stray_dogs_sr_140131_16x9_608.jpg

They must all be eliminated, but our biggest threats to Russian society are the following.

vermettepuppy.jpg

mikeribeiropuppy.jpg

boedkeryandlepuppy.jpg

mikesmithpuppy.jpg

Here, our trusty tour guide shows you the proper way to take our these vicious creatures.

razorrope.jpg

If this does not work, do not worry. Simply call upon the most famous Russian of all to take out these filthy things.

Zubov.gif

After defeating the stray dogs, we will give you a glass of the finest water you have ever tasted.

sochiwater.jpg

We also welcome you to use the finest bathrooms the world has ever seen, just remember not to flush.

tumblr_n0kwufKT4p1rvn2ylo1_500.jpg

For once we finish off these pesky stray dogs, we can move onto our other enemies….the homosexuals and Team Canada.

angryjamie.gif

newseguin5.jpg
clothingoptional.jpg
Bb6L69wIEAABeNX.jpg

Для команды и стране, перейдите звезды идут

MetalGodAOD*

TX21 means I'm stuck with the Yotes feed tonight I'm sure. wonderful.

Brand New Stars

KConn back in, thankfully.

Am interested to see the response to Ribs back at the AAC.

I'd hope it's good. He did nothing wrong here. Sure he overstayed some shifts, but during those years of bad effort teams he always seemed to have fire in his game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad